Best Masters I have seen in a long time

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Congrats to Tiger Woods which turned out to be one of the greatest Masters I have seen in a while. He played like a champion and played great textbook golf down the stretch and made great course management decisions. Well done sir.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
From FB:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157463317634345&set=a.490860424344&type=3&theater

And for those not on FB, I'm copying here:

He had it all. Everything. Until he didn’t. And the fall was not a small one. It was documented everywhere. All his sins, and there were plenty, for the world to see. Whispers, finger pointing, head shaking, headlines.

Slowly, with almost nobody watching and even less believing, he started coming back. An injury almost ended the comeback before it even started. He persevered through that as well.

Today, with the world watching, he does it. A generation who years ago sat with their dads watching Tiger win sat with their own kids now and said, “watch this.” A generation inspired to become and excel at golf by watching Tiger on TV as kids watched one more time today as he passed them on the leaderboard.

His children who watched it all unfold over the last decade with their own parts in the story are waiting for him just off the 18th green. The mom who watched her son have it all, and then lose it all, is waiting too. She never left, by the way. Mommas almost never do.

The story isn’t perfect. They never are. We never are. But it’s a heck of a good one. Watch closely kids. Being great is one thing. Being great after falling out of grace takes twice as much work and ten times as much courage. That’s the good stuff in life. That’s why a bunch of old folks got tears in their eyes today.

It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

~Rocky Balboa

56887218_10157463317639345_236840735972786176_n.jpg

The bottom line is, we all make mistakes in life. We all screw up at one point or another. None of us are perfect. It's the ones who stick around, the ones who don't abandon us, that help us get through it, and the ones who don't judge and point fingers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, he deserved the win, in my opinion, and I’m happy that he did. When he wins it in serious contention, it’s great for golf.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner