I think you’re interpreting my thoughts wrong. My thoughts literally have nothing to do with who the president is. I would have said the same about anyone that did this. I’m a medical professional & vegan. The fact that people still brag about putting crap into their bodies, with all the information that’s available, is unsettling. Most people that die of unnatural causes could have prevented illness & death by changing their diet. I’ve seen athletes, healthy looking on the outside, drop dead...90% of the causes could have been prevented by changing diet. I mean I can go on & on!!! Even if these details weren’t a factor, I’m an advocate of trying new things in different states. I would be annoyed if I visited someone & they set aside time for us to have things I can have at home. No it doesn’t have to be expensive, but it could be something that’s exclusive to the area. I mean, put a little thought into it.
    That’s one of the great thing about visiting different parts of the country or the world, trying food that is native to those areas! Unfortunately junk food is everywhere.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-18-2019 06:06 PM
    That’s one of the great thing about visiting different parts of the country or the world, trying food that is native to those areas! Unfortunately junk food is everywhere.
    I totally agree!!
    01-18-2019 06:09 PM
    Hamburgers are not necessarily junk food. The fries many eat with it may be.
    01-19-2019 12:05 PM
    Hamburgers are not necessarily junk food. The fries many eat with it may be.
    While you may be able get a fairly healthy hamburger at a nice restaurant, a McDonalds hamburger is not that.
    I know you’re trying to defend “someone” but trying to defend McDonalds food is equally as difficult.
    JMHO.
    01-19-2019 12:10 PM
    I think you’re interpreting my thoughts wrong. My thoughts literally have nothing to do with who the president is. I would have said the same about anyone that did this. I’m a medical professional & vegan. The fact that people still brag about putting crap into their bodies, with all the information that’s available, is unsettling. Most people that die of unnatural causes could have prevented illness & death by changing their diet. I’ve seen athletes, healthy looking on the outside, drop dead...90% of the causes could have been prevented by changing diet. I mean I can go on & on!!! Even if these details weren’t a factor, I’m an advocate of trying new things in different states. I would be annoyed if I visited someone & they set aside time for us to have things I can have at home. No it doesn’t have to be expensive, but it could be something that’s exclusive to the area. I mean, put a little thought into it.
    Most football players eat a lot of meat. They like steaks, burgers, fried chicken, etc. It's a big part of their diet. Bama players usually eat a steak before every game. Usually the night before. The vast majority of the country are not vegan.
    01-19-2019 12:12 PM
    While you may be able get a fairly healthy hamburger at a nice restaurant, a McDonalds hamburger is not that.
    I know you’re trying to defend “someone” but trying to defend McDonalds food is equally as difficult.
    JMHO.
    What's in a McDonald's burger that's bad for you? Beef? Pickle? Onion? Lettuce? Ketchup? Cheese? Bread? Looks pretty healthy to me, as long as you don't eat those fries that are loaded with fat.
    01-19-2019 12:18 PM
    Most football players eat a lot of meat. They like steaks, burgers, fried chicken, etc. It's a big part of their diet. Bama players usually eat a steak before every game. Usually the night before. The vast majority of the country are not vegan.
    Idk who/what you’re intending to defend, but it’s overshadowing the intent of my comments. Let’s just agree to disagree
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-19-2019 12:21 PM
    We kicked François off the team. Looks like he had some potential drug and domestic situations going on.
    02-03-2019 12:45 PM
    We kicked François off the team. Looks like he had some potential drug and domestic situations going on.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...-francois-team

If he’s on a scholarship then it’s probably gone, too. Dang.
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-03-2019 02:12 PM
    A very sad situation. I hope he gets some help.
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-03-2019 04:07 PM
    I’m watching list year’s Music City Bowl game between Auburn and Purdue via the SEC Network. You know you love college football when you’re excited to watch a game from the previous season and from teams you don’t even care about ...(laughing)
    Spencerdl and TurboTiger like this.
    07-06-2019 10:21 AM
    I’m watching list year’s Music City Bowl game between Auburn and Purdue via the SEC Network. You know you love college football when you’re excited to watch a game from the previous season and from teams you don’t even care about ...(laughing)
    It’s a very good game to watch if your an auburn fan lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-06-2019 03:07 PM
    It’s a very good game to watch if your an auburn fan lol.
    (Laughing)...I’m sure it is...
    07-06-2019 03:11 PM
    I’m watching the 2010 BCS National Championship game between Alabama and Texas on ESPN via my TV....Can you tell that I’m ready for the season to begin?....
    TurboTiger, pr1nce and mumfoau like this.
    07-19-2019 08:34 PM
    Can you tell that I’m ready for the season to begin?....
    Amen to that.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-19-2019 08:45 PM
    Bring on 2019!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-20-2019 07:28 AM
366 ... 131415