NCAA Football 2018

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good points ‘D, but I’ve experienced too many ‘close, but no cigar’ moments in recent Wis sports teams history (Brewers this year) to take anyone or thing for granted.

I understand, however, these two team met last in a bowl game and Wisconsin spanked Miami....and of course, as I type this message, Miami’s QB Rozier throws another interception. This team belongs to QB Perry. How many miscues must the U suffer before the coach does the right thing? My gosh!

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I understand, however, these two team met last in a bowl game and Wisconsin sparked Miami....and of course, as I type this message, Miami’s QB Rozier throws another interception. This team belongs to QB Perry. How many miscues must the U suffer before the coach does the right thing? My gosh!

I think that both teams play will keep things ‘interesting’ tonight.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I don’t see JT finishing out his 4 years at Wis...
I think that he’ll make the decision that’s in his best interest and go pro (probably sooner than later). One thing about Wis is they know how to get tailbacks & O-linemen. From Ron Dayne, through Melvin Gordon, to now Jonathan Taylor.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sorry about Bucky adding insult to injury tonight. If not for the turnovers, this could have been a much more competitive game. Hopefully, there’ll be things for both teams to build on for next year from this game.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about Bucky adding insult to injury tonight. If not for the turnovers, this could have been a much more competitive game. Hopefully, there’ll be things for both teams to build on for next year from this game.

Bucky was just glad that got the W. It’s all good. If Richt had started Perry instead of Rozier AND called plays that caters to the rich talent on that team then yeah, I believe it would have been competitive. To be honest, I was doubtful of a Miami win as soon as I saw the starting QB and the rest of U nation was, too. Anyway, congrats on the win sir.

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
In the words of Kenny 'the Jet' smith, "it is OVER. It is DONE!"....

There’d been a few not very close bowl games these past couple of days... Auburn/Purdue yesterday, then Florida/Michigan and Clemson/Norte Dame today...Also the UVA/S Carolina game as well...
Wonder if the Oklahoma/Alabama game will be a close one tonight or not??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh