...NCAA Football 2017...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’d say that it was an interesting game, but it was more about the 2nd half/overtime & the adjustments that Alabama made coming out of halftime that made all the difference for their win....
Ended up watching most of the game on ESPNU with their ‘Voices’ alternate coverage of it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What a finish!! I love Jalen Hurts, but he just couldn't read the defense and throw quick enough. Saban makes a bold decision and starts Tua in the second half. Made all the difference. Bama had 5 true freshman on offense playing in the 4th quarter of a National Championship game. Gotta love this pass play that won the game.

https://youtu.be/8jgPl3fywFs

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm happy for you Led and all the Bama fans. My boss is a huge Bama fan and came in a bit late this morning. She agreed that it was a nailbiter and roller coaster. Not having a team in the fight, it was a fun game to watch. But had I been rooting for one of the two teams, I think my nerves would be shot!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
What a finish!! I love Jalen Hurts, but he just couldn't read the defense and throw quick enough. Saban makes a bold decision and starts Tua in the second half. Made all the difference.

I reckon it to as if say the Packers started/played Brett Hundley in the first half of a game, and then after halftime have Aaron Rodgers come in to finish the game and take care of business.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it me or did this game remind anyone of last year’s Super Bowl? Can a team out of Georgia not blow a big lead in a Championship game and actually win one?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a blast watching last year's football game between the "U" and Florida State on ESPN. I'm acting as if I'm watching it for the first time.....:cool:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Right now, the game is tied 10 - 10 in the 4th quarter and your boys are receiving the kickoff. Go ahead and watch the game. You know you want to, despite the ending....:cool:

No way. That’s was the game that my boy and I invested about 1800 into (both Seminole fans that have never seen em play in person) then lost our shirts on selling the tix back when the hurricane rescheduled. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW