...NCAA Football 2015...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Game is just out of hand now...ND shut down the edges, which basically eliminates 65% of the triple option (when done properly). Defense is winded because the offense can't stay on the damn field for more than a few minutes. Good game Irish, I bow down to the superior team this season...

1 loss is still ok though, because the rest of our conference looks weak in my opinion. I think we'll still be ACC championship game bound!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Game is just out of hand now...ND shut down the edges, which basically eliminates 65% of the triple option (when done properly). Defense is winded because the offense can't stay on the damn field for more than a few minutes. Good game Irish, I bow down to the superior team this season...

1 loss is still ok though, because the rest of our conference looks weak in my opinion. I think we'll still be ACC championship game bound!

ND usually has trouble with the triple option, but i guess they figured it out. I actually like the triple option. When Tony Rice ran it for ND in 1988, they won the National Championship. Navy still uses it, i believe, and ND plays Navy every year. Now we'll stay home and wait for UMass. I wish we were playing Thug U. this year.:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh right GT...put your energy into the last 40 seconds of the game when you're down 30-7...I mean really? 2 touchdowns in 26 seconds? THAT is where all your energy goes?

SMDH. :crying:

Oh well...30-22 doesn't look quite as bad as 30-7 did.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Nebraska just came back on Miami and tied the game at 33 with :33 to go. They were down 33-10 with 11:00 to go in the 4th. Now heading to OT.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nebraska just came back on Miami and tied the game at 33 with :33 to go. They were down 33-10 with 11:00 to go in the 4th. Now heading to OT.

I'm glad they ended up winning the game in OT, but I'm TICKED that it even got to that point. Just like last year against FSU, the coaches started calling so-called safe plays that came back to haunt them. You cannot let up on teams you have a history with. It was bad enough that the team my youngest son plays on lost earlier in the day.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

FSU might have something to say about that ACC Championship.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No doubt. I'm enjoying the Alabama v Ole' Miss game, but I don't expect 'Bama to rollover and quit. Heck, they're still in the second quarter.

With an entire half left to play, anything is possible 🏽🏾

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox