!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
...also, you leave Grilli Cheese alone! It's all we got right now!

Just saying. I'm a Buccos fan so I know what he can and can't do......and I'm leaning more on the latter. He was well known for blowing games all the time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just saying. I'm a Buccos fan so I know what he can and can't do......and I'm leaning more on the latter. He was well known for blowing games all the time.

He had a decent season for your Pirates though...seems to be about all he's done historically, but I want to have faith that stepping into Kimbrel's shoes will fire him up! (prays)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
He had a decent season for your Pirates though...seems to be about all he's done historically, but I want to have faith that stepping into Kimbrel's shoes will fire him up! (prays)

Oh, don't get me wrong. He was very good for a while, but then.....something happened and he lost it all. Good luck with him.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Barves looked great tonight! Squished the fish! 7 run first inning was a thing of beauty! And Alex Wood looked like a damn Cy Young candidate.

And I have to admit, as much as I miss Gattis...Bethencourt is a WAY better catcher (just not a great hitter)...kid has a CANNON for an arm though, holy shizzle.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Break out the brooms! SWEEP!

7cspsHc.gif

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thank GOD it's baseball season. ESPN sucks balls because they show nothing, but thankfully I have the MLB Network, which is probably THE greatest channel this time of year. Just like the SEC Network is the best during college football.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thank GOD it's baseball season. ESPN sucks balls because they show nothing, but thankfully I have the MLB Network, which is probably THE greatest channel this time of year. Just like the SEC Network is the best during college football.

I wanted to like your post, but then you had to go and reference the SEC...barf.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Also...5-0 baby!

I grew up in the midwest. Used to go to Wisconsin every summer, back when the Braves were in Milwaukee. Was a fan for most of my life - until the Dbacks got here. Still follow the Braves. My son grew up a Braves fan, and he just sent me a video of his kids watching a game, doing the Tomahawk Chop.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad baseball is back!

Grew up in Kansas City and was an A's and then Royals fan. When the Colorado Rockies came into existence their games were broadcast on local television in Utah and I became a fan. Despite their continued struggles, I still watch and root for them. The 5-1 start to the season has been fun!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got our first loss today at the hands of one terrible reliever named Juan Jaime. He is so awful I'm surprised he's still on the MLB level and not doing bullpen duty in the minors. His control is non-existent, and he single handedly lost the game for the Braves today. So frustrating...and not only that, but Fredi G put him in there in a situation that really should have been given to a more talented reliever or closer. I hope this isn't the first sign of Fredi G's continued poor management (IE: his decision to leave Kimbrel out of game #4 of the NLDS 2013).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW