You can watch my Dodgers in the World Series this year.
    Like last season?
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    07-15-2015 01:14 PM
    Or we can all watch Kershaw shrink in a pivotal game for the 3rd straight year in a row.
    07-15-2015 01:55 PM
    Or we can all watch Kershaw shrink in a pivotal game for the 3rd straight year in a row.
    You mean the guy who Grunt thinks is a better pitcher than hall of famer, cy young winner and world series champion Tom Glavine was?
    07-15-2015 02:01 PM
    You mean the guy who Grunt thinks is a better pitcher than hall of famer, cy young winner and world series champion Tom Glavine was?
    Yeah. The guy who has the luxury of not having to pitch against 80% of guys who are on steroids.
    07-15-2015 02:05 PM
    It's a rough crowd here! ...and I wasn't gonna say anything about it.
    07-16-2015 12:09 AM
    How's Heyward working out?
    07-16-2015 12:13 AM
    How's Heyward working out?
    He got off to a slow start offensively, but he's been coming on lately. His defense has been great. How is Shelby Miller doing for you?
    07-16-2015 12:16 AM
    Living in L.A. I get sick of hearing about how great he is. Virtually nobody brings this up and it boggles my mind. I'm firm with my belief that you can't have enough great pitching on your team, but it's worthless to have if they don't step up when it really counts.

At the time it happened I said this, and I still say it to this day: when the Dodgers had the opportunity to pick up Roy Halladay for TWO YEARS and didn't because they didn't want to let Kershaw go, it was the stupidest non-move I've ever seen in baseball. There's no question in my mind that they would have won the World Series that season and possibly the next. They had Manny who lit it up on that team and they completely shot themselves in the foot by not making that move. Opportunities to pick up players like that in their prime don't come everyday.

The Lakers had a great PG with Norm Nixon, but that didn't stop them from drafting Magic Johnson. You just gotta pull the trigger.
    07-16-2015 12:40 AM
    Nah, I like pro teams.
    07-16-2015 03:20 AM
    That's right. Even an average pitcher gets a ring if his team wins the World Series. That doesn't make him a "champion". Tommy "wide & outside" Glavine should have given a ring to every NL homeplate umpire. With that wide strike zone he got, every player had to start swinging at whatever was thrown. That's what accounted for his big strikeout numbers. Maddux did it right.
    07-16-2015 07:58 AM
    Nah, I like pro teams.
    BITE ME!!!!
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    07-16-2015 07:59 AM
    Kershaw has the luxury of Greinke behind him. Don't worry, he'll get his act together. I wish that i lived in L.A., i'd have season tickets at Dodger Stadium.
    07-16-2015 08:03 AM
    He got off to a slow start offensively, but he's been coming on lately. His defense has been great. How is Shelby Miller doing for you?
    Considering he was our only All Star player...I'd say above average for the team's performance, lol!
    07-16-2015 09:45 AM
    That's right. Even an average pitcher gets a ring if his team wins the World Series. That doesn't make him a "champion". Tommy "wide & outside" Glavine should have given a ring to every NL homeplate umpire. With that wide strike zone he got, every player had to start swinging at whatever was thrown. That's what accounted for his big strikeout numbers. Maddux did it right.
    If you keep telling yourself that for enough time...it'll still be ridiculous, and Kershaw still won't have a ring.
    07-16-2015 09:47 AM
    Kershaw has the luxury of Greinke behind him. Don't worry, he'll get his act together. I wish that i lived in L.A., i'd have season tickets at Dodger Stadium.
    Just sit on a toilet bowl wherever you are. It's the same experience lol.
    07-16-2015 12:47 PM
    Just sit on a toilet bowl wherever you are. It's the same experience lol.
    When we went to L.A. a couple of summers ago, I went to Dodger stadium and it gave me an STD.
    07-16-2015 01:37 PM
    When we went to L.A. a couple of summers ago, I went to Dodger stadium and it gave me an STD.
    I do my best to avoid that place as much as I can. I'm not all in awe of Chavez ravine like everyone else is. Can't even leave the place in a timely fashion with its two exits. Not to mention all the cholos from the pavilion that hang around after the game.
    07-16-2015 01:43 PM
    I do my best to avoid that place as much as I can. I'm not all in awe of Chavez ravine like everyone else is. Can't even leave the place in a timely fashion with its two exits. Not to mention all the cholos from the pavilion that hang around after the game.

Man, you guys are cold!!!
    07-16-2015 02:15 PM
    lol...I was at Dodger Stadium a few years ago. It was ok, but nothing special. You're right about those couple of exits trying to get out of there was crazy!
    07-16-2015 03:19 PM
    I haven't seen an Atlanta Braves game this season until tonight. I saw a couple innings of the Braves/Cubs game. Juan Uribe and AJ Pierzinski in the lineup for the Braves! Those two should be at the White Sox 2005 Championship Reunion this weekend in Chicago. So this is a rebuilding year in Atlanta.
    07-18-2015 08:27 PM
    I haven't seen an Atlanta Braves game this season until tonight. I saw a couple innings of the Braves/Cubs game. Juan Uribe and AJ Pierzinski in the lineup for the Braves! Those two should be at the White Sox 2005 Championship Reunion this weekend in Chicago. So this is a rebuilding year in Atlanta.
    I think next to the definition of "rebuilding season" is a picture of the 2015 Atlanta Braves roster.
    07-18-2015 08:39 PM
    I think next to the definition of "rebuilding season" is a picture of the 2015 Atlanta Braves roster.
    What did you think of them resigning Gonzalez?
    07-18-2015 08:42 PM
    What did you think of them resigning Gonzalez?
    I don't really have any strong opinions of it either way...and the reason is because they gave him a single season extension with a club option for '17. That tells me two things...

1.) They don't want to spend a lot of time and money getting a new skipper in here and up to speed while they are getting this squad of young talent under control.
    2.) They have a plan to make a big coach signing for the opening of the new stadium.

...I very seriously doubt Fredi G is our coach when Suntrust Park opens. I think they're going to put some money in a big name coach to get the hype train going as the new digs open, and then that new coach will take over as this young squad starts to hit a stride and our farm system gets back on its feet (after being almost non-existent under Frank Wren's regime of the 00's).

Fredi is on borrowed time now in my opinion.
    07-18-2015 08:49 PM
    I'd rather watch a bunch of cholos flashing gang signs at Dodger Stadium, than watch a bunch of grinning idiots moving their arms up and down(imitating God knows what), at Turner Field.
    07-24-2015 10:41 AM
    Go YANKEES

!!!...MLB 2015...!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437755972.143658.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    07-24-2015 12:39 PM
330 ... 45678 ...