NCAA Football 2014

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Time for the Under Armor game to see some of the talent that'll be in Tallahassee next season!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
This is the second time you've come in and posted some reckless talk about who could blow out who, but you never come back with any real content as to how you "know" this. Give me a break...I'm not even an FSU fan AT ALL. Had the game gone the other way, we would have never heard from you again...you had a lucky guess and just happen to be an Oregon fan. You didn't KNOW squat. Sports trolling is whack.

So lemme see if I got this right. I'm a troll sports fan bc I don't spend my life on a iPhone forum talking about sports ? I'm a troll bc I said I knew Oregon was gonna beat (blow) FSU out, & I haven't posted anything since. That classifies me as a troll, & that makes sense to u in your mind.. Hmmm interesting. You're a grown *** man calling another grown *** man a troll. Smh, get ya **** together.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My "****" is together kiddo...maybe learn to type using proper english and we can continue the conversation (or not, since when asked for a retort to your little hit and run comments, you just disappear anyways). When some twit comes on and says something bold like you have (twice now), and someone asks you to back it up with some knowledge...usually, a person would come back and give some. You, however, don't have such, which is why you make the comments you do (in broken english no less).

You can admit that you don't really know much about sports at all and just made the comment because you're a fan and you wanted to stir the pot. At least then we know what you're all about...right now, you're simply trolling.

The truth is, I felt Oregon was going to win the game too...but certainly not in a blow out fashion. FSU was unprepared and Jameis Winston was uncharacteristically sloppy with ball control and movement...this was a result of an excellent Oregon defensive line who kept pressure on him. FSU's typical second half power surge never showed up because there was turmoil going on between Winston and Fisher (there is a video showing Fisher telling Winston to chill out or he'd be benched during the game). I've noticed during the season that when that kind of stress level hits, Winston stops listening, and Fisher loses control of his team...that happened at the end of the 1st half.

Oregon was the better team. No question about it. I personally can't stand FSU or Winston, but when someone comes on the forum to discuss football, and they make bold comments about one team blowing out the other, but won't say why or how they "know" this...it looks like some hit and run trolling...period. What you did was guess which team would win, and then paraded around like you knew after the fact.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
They just look fast. If tOSU plays disciplined and clamps down in the red zone they have more than a shot at winning!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
They just look fast. If tOSU plays disciplined and clamps down in the red zone they have more than a shot at winning!

That's pretty much the goal of all football defenses, the Ducks not only look fast, they are FAST with a very good playbook..... IMHO

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty much the goal of all football defenses, the Ducks not only look fast, they are FAST with a very good playbook..... IMHO

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

I'm mostly anti Ducks because well, they beat us!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR