NCAA Football 2014

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I personally love Jamei5 between the white lines! Just found out Bama lost too! Yeah, i crashed just before halftime LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Both Oregon and Ohio State deserve to play for the national championship, in my opinion. They both played with intensity the entire game. Well done!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Both Oregon and Ohio State deserve to play for the national championship, in my opinion. They both played with intensity the entire game. Well done!

Yeah I can't feel too bad about Alabama losing because OSU is playing with their THIRD best QB, and had a player die recently. Definitely a national championship caliber team.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I can't feel too bad about Alabama losing because OSU is playing with their THIRD best QB, and had a player die recently. Definitely a national championship caliber team.

They have a good story to be sure...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I predicted it ! My ducks vs OSU in the finals. I knew the ducks was gonna blow out Florida state. The OSU game was good though, really close ! Bama went down swinging.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

This is the second time you've come in and posted some reckless talk about who could blow out who, but you never come back with any real content as to how you "know" this. Give me a break...I'm not even an FSU fan AT ALL. Had the game gone the other way, we would have never heard from you again...you had a lucky guess and just happen to be an Oregon fan. You didn't KNOW squat. Sports trolling is whack.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As far as the Bama/Buckeyes game...I thought for sure Bama would refrain from many of those really lousy throws that were picked...their qb has some reading work to polish up on when it comes to safeties camping out for his bullet passes. A couple of those passes with a bit of lobb on them and they may have kept that game more relevant.

Given Ohio State's performance last year, they are a legitimate team. National champ game is going to be a good one!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This is the second time you've come in and posted some reckless talk about who could blow out who, but you never come back with any real content as to how you "know" this. Give me a break...I'm not even an FSU fan AT ALL. Had the game gone the other way, we would have never heard from you again...you had a lucky guess and just happen to be an Oregon fan. You didn't KNOW squat. Sports trolling is whack.

Come on man, it's just a game. I predicted all along that Oregon would beat FSU solely based on the fact that FSU won 7 games by less than 6 points.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Come on man, it's just a game. I predicted all along that Oregon would beat FSU solely based on the fact that FSU won 7 games by less than 6 points.

Screw that...this guy runs with this "I knew blah blah blah" because he's a little twerp fan and troll here...look at his post count and the only little comments he's made. I'm not overly upset, I just think the guy is one of those incredibly annoying fair-weather fans who only chimes in for reactions.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know the guy but I do know those types of fans and they're truly the worst lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am indeed an FSU fan, except when they're playing the U. Both Miami and FSU got beat by teams who were straight up better than they were. At least Miami and SC were somewhat even match ups. Oregon owned FSU from the start of the game. It was awful to watch the players calculate the point spread and remaining time and then accept their defeat without much of a fight.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm still a Nole fan today just like last night and every day since the early 90s as a kid. I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I am indeed an FSU fan, except when they're playing the U. Both Miami and FSU got beat by teams who were straight up better than they were. At least Miami and SC were somewhat even match ups. Oregon owned FSU from the start of the game. It was awful to watch the players calculate the point spread and remaining time and then accept their defeat without much of a fight.

My book had the over/under between 70.5 to 73.5 throughout the week and game time. I think it was only at 31 by the half and I wasn't surprised to see Oregon pour it on to go over on that.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

Same here! Like I've mentioned before, I was born very close to gainsville(the Gators) and not too far from tally(and live an hour from there now). I've also lived in SC and KY. Of all the decently powerful teams from all the states I've lived in for some reason I like the DAWGS.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm still a Nole fan today just like last night and every day since the early 90s as a kid. I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

There's only one Carolina, and that is UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There's only one Carolina, and that is UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry. What was I thinking? Just like all the folks in my state calling the Gamecocks USC when residents of the other 49 states know USC to be Southern Cal! Lol

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I live and breathe Notre Dame football. After that win over LSU, i can only hope that they finally found a new quarterback. Hopefully, 2015 will be our year. GO IRISH!!!:p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR