NCAA Football 2014

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok so for no reason at all, other than Mississippi State is SEC, I'm routing for them in the Orange Bowl. and of course because Sean is a GT fan.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooting for GT due to my ACC allegiance. They are trying to give it away I see. That blown fumble call was big for Miss St.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's gonna be a loooooong day! Cotton Bowl in 2.5 hrs then Rose Bowl then Sugar Bowl and I have only slept 2 hrs and change after being up all night cooking a pork shoulder making bbq for today zzzzzzz

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Here you go...
31c07e8dbfb0c936a1f5abbf0a6f3a61.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Can't decide if that's just plain mean or not. I'm leaning towards "yes".

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they borked it up.

That's just MEAN....

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
And I'm still not asleep. I'm so afraid I'm gonna end up crashing during the FSU game

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have high hopes for the this evening!

I'm actually just going to sit back and enjoy the games. If FSU wins, great. Hopefully they will get beat in the championship game. If BAMA loses. Big deal. I'm only routing for them because UGA sucked this season.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually just going to sit back and enjoy the games. If FSU wins, great. Hopefully they will get beat in the championship game. If BAMA loses. Big deal. I'm only routing for them because UGA sucked this season.

LOL

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Let's go Badgers!!!! I want Gordon to break the record! Stave didn't help the team on that last drive at all other than converting that fourth down but I could've made that throw from my couch lol

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Let's go Badgers!!!! I want Gordon to break the record! Stave didn't help the team on that last drive at all other than converting that fourth down but I could've made that throw from my couch lol

Yeah I want Gordon to break it! Lol! There isn't any reason why the Badgers didn't get a touchdown on that last drive and win other than Stave blew it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen