NCAA Football 2014

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
All the best teams should get a shot, regardless of conference. Because of the SEC beating up on each other, it makes it a bit unfair to them. There will be times when the real Championship game is the SEC Championship game.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Oh for god's sake. You've got to be f*cking kidding me. Unfair?

Dolls_Laughing.gif

I literally laughed out loud when I read your response.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Bama has their hands full today.... I think they are going to upset Miss St

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wisconsin Running Back just broke the NCAA football record with 489 yards rushing against Nebraska... WOW

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So the discussion becomes whether you take a 1-loss SEC team that didn't even win the conference over a 1-loss team that wins a lesser power 5 conference

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Florida State will have ZERO top 25 wins after tonight. Still undefeated though. Just like Marshall. Just Sayin'!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! right now we're giving it to a team that was number 3 just a week ago... Congrats to tide fans for the win.

I'm actually hoping FSU will lose tonight lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! Congrats to tide fans for the win.

Hey Tech, it appears that Miami hopes those nice looking uniforms will bring them a win.... We shall see in the second half.... Again

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Let's go FSU....Oh YEAH!!!

I absolutely detest the arrogance that is the Miami Hurricanes (sorry, D, but it’s a fact). But tonight I am a 'Canes fan. What does that tell you about my feelings for the entitled $*#&$@%%! that is quarterbacking the Seminoles? He has ZERO sense of responsibility, and projects himself as a selfish, spoiled little brat who displays an ongoing disdain for the law and the basic rules of life.

Winston is the poster child for spoiled, entitled d-bags. The real sad part is that he will make millions in the NFL and probably inspire another generation of spoiled, entitled d-bags.

And frankly, the NCAA could care less about anything but making money, so yeah, there’s that, too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely detest the arrogance that is the Miami Hurricanes (sorry, D, but it?s a fact). But tonight I am a 'Canes fan. What does that tell you about my feelings for the entitled $*#&$@%%! that is quarterbacking the Seminoles? He has ZERO sense of responsibility, and projects himself as a selfish, spoiled little brat who displays an ongoing disdain for the law and the basic rules of life.

Winston is the poster child for spoiled, entitled d-bags. The real sad part is that he will make millions in the NFL and probably inspire another generation of spoiled, entitled d-bags.

And frankly, the NCAA could care less about anything but making money, so yeah, there?s that, too.

I have to agree with you Hank... But it's hard for me to be a Miami fan tonight... Smile

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! right now we're giving it to a team that was number 3 just a week ago... Congrats to tide fans for the win.

To be 100% honest, I don't think we'll win because our defense is very suspect...the best we can hope for is you guys struggle with our option run, which you have historically, and that we just score more points than you guys, lol! With Gurley on your squad though, our defense is going to take an absolute beating.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods