NCAA Football 2014

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FSU Survive ...as the streak continues (20 and counting). Great game

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
using Tapatalk

That game was downright awesome, and I was so VERY HAPPY that Notre Dame lost. I HHHHHHHHHHHATE Notre Dame with a passion, but I've got to give them credit. They brought their A game and gave the Seminoles all that they could handle. Also, David Robinson's son got a lot of free publicity and you know the pro scouts will be paying more attention to him now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do any of you guys remember Tanner Strickland? He played on UGA from like 2007-2010... I think he was a OG.
He was on the team when Bama came to town in Atlanta. The Georgia "Black Out" game Bama won. Georgia never did the Black Out again with Bama. Georgia should be ranked Higher. We need a team from the SEC East up in the top 5. They should be in this list.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413854545.426417.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
He was on the team when Bama came to town in Atlanta. The Georgia "Black Out" game Bama won. Georgia never did the Black Out again with Bama. Georgia should be ranked Higher. We need a team from the SEC East up in the top 5. They should be in this list.
View attachment 68978

So you remember him? Yes we should be in the top 5, considering we have only been beat once, and it was clear who had the better talent in that game. There were just some freshmens that weren't familiar with the rules, causing us to lose by 3 points.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So you remember him? Yes we should be in the top 5, considering we have only been beat once, and it was clear who had the better talent in that game. There were just some freshmens that weren't familiar with the rules, causing us to lose by 3 points.
The Dawgs may move up there, as we all start beating up on each other. Bama still has to play Miss St. And Auburn. It's about to get ugly in the SEC West. :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What games are you guys watching today? I'll probably take a look at Michigan/Michigan State this afternoon,Ole Miss/LSU and Alabama/Tennessee. Any good games earlier?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that I will be unable to watch any of the initial games, I'll focus on Georgia Tech v Pitt at 3:30 and then South Carolina v Auburn at 7:30. Of course, I'll switch back and forth in regard to the Tennessee v Alabama game.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Happy/sad about GT winning...blah. Game by game we inch closer to Paul Johnson getting a contract extension, and the settlement of fans that we will just be a 7-7/8-6 team forever.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR