NCAA Football 2014

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Forgive me for being a pure a$$hole right now...but as a GT fan, I can't help it...

Buhbye national title hopes...THWG!

Colbert+Wave.gif

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd also like to say that I find it absolutely hilarious that once again, USC has shown it was completely and totally overrated...and I bet after that loss, they'll still be ranked (which is ridiculous).

I swear that USC gets ranked for everything EXCEPT the teams football performance.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd also like to say that I find it absolutely hilarious that once again, USC has shown it was completely and totally overrated...and I bet after that loss, they'll still be ranked (which is ridiculous).

I swear that USC gets ranked for everything EXCEPT the teams football performance.

USC needed a huge dose of Immodium AD tonight. They simply could not stop the runs.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I mean it really wasn't a come back since I don't care about the Vols either...just saying, must be nice to get bids into bowl games regardless of how terrible Notre Dame looks every year.

O.K. Here's the thing. College football is all about the MONEY. The college football team that draws more people into a stadium in the U.S., is Notre Dame, period. Whether you go to watch them win or lose, it's a win for the stadium that they're playing in. They have a better than average team every year, even if they don't win every game. There are no "cupcakes" on their schedule.:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No cupcakes!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're joking right?

Rice?
Arizona State?
Navy?
Northwestern?

...and as far as attendance, you guys aren't even in the top 15 schools for game attendance! You have nearly the entire SEC above you (which I hate to admit but it's true). And I won't even get into road games...statistics don't lie man, Notre Dame is a historic name, but not a modern relevancy.

And you guys are the definition of average in terms of actual team skill. You guys wouldn't have even sniffed a national title appearance had you actually been in a conference, and you know it!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What are you guys watching today? I'll be checking out Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech, Florida vs Alabama, Clemson vs Florida State and Miami vs Nebraska. I might even watch some of the Oregon and Washington State game later.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
GT/VT, FL/Bama...but I'll be at the Braves game tonight, so I'll miss most of the later prime time stuff. A true fan goes down with the ship! LOL! *tears* :crying:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen