NCAA Football 2014

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
College football is back! Today is the first Saturday of the 2014 season. I'm ready for this. I'll be watching UCLA vs Virginia, West Virginia vs Alabama, Florida State vs Oklahoma State, Wisconsin vs LSU.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
RAMBLIN' WRECK BABY!!!

fod8xqu.png

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The U vs. Louisville tonight...interesting game so far, but to be honest, both teams seem a bit underwhelming. Not a lot of intensity from either side, especially for two teams that were relevant most of last season. Louisville losing a very large piece of their squad and the U starting over at QB is probably keeping this from feeling like a prime time game.

Silly pelicans. :p

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The U vs. Louisville tonight...interesting game so far, but to be honest, both teams seem a bit underwhelming. Not a lot of intensity from either side, especially for two teams that were relevant most of last season. Louisville losing a very large piece of their squad and the U starting over at QB is probably keeping this from feeling like a prime time game.

This game was just kinda Blah

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The coaches were way too careful with their young QB and that left the focus squarely on Duke Johnson.

Dude, don't get me started. I was so irritated with that game.
This game was just kinda Blah
Blah is too kind of a word for that game. It's going to be a long season...#smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to assume that you guys new QB just needed some time to feel out the ACC, and he started against a formidable Louisville team that was relevant most of 2013. I think you guys will improve some what, but I doubt you find a high rank anytime this season. Duke is going to have to step it up for the U or you guys will really give your new QB a rough first season.Also, in a few weeks...your pelicans come to Atlanta and I hear there's an angry bee hive waiting for them. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to assume that you guys new QB just needed some time to feel out the ACC, and he started against a formidable Louisville team that was relevant most of 2013.
Yeah, I know, but he's playing for the U, and the sooner they allow him to throw the ball, the better he'll get with opposing defenses, provided that the D-line does its job.
I think you guys will improve some what, but I doubt you find a high rank anytime this season.
I agree, unfortunately.
Duke is going to have to step it up for the U or you guys will really give your new QB a rough first season.
Yep, and not just Duke. Right now, if you shut down Duke Johnson, you shut down the Canes' offense and that's not good. The TE's and WR's are going to have to step up their game as well. Finally, the coach is going to have to unleash that kid's talent or replace him with someone he has more confidence in.

Also, in a few weeks...your pelicans come to Atlanta and I hear there's an angry bee hive waiting for them. ;)
We will be bringing the pesticide to Atlanta to exterminate those houseflies masquerading as Yellowjackets. Baleedat!....:)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s a sad day in The Mitten. Michigan State gets pounded by Oregon, and Notre Dame blows out Michigan. And for the true haters (including me), AN Ohio State University got beat at home by unranked Virginia Tech. #freakingAwesome

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR