Yeah I can't feel too bad about Alabama losing because OSU is playing with their THIRD best QB, and had a player die recently. Definitely a national championship caliber team.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    They have a good story to be sure...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    01-02-2015 09:19 AM
    Wow, didn't see that coming....ConGrats to Ohio St. and the Ducks.
    01-02-2015 09:22 AM
    I predicted it ! My ducks vs OSU in the finals. I knew the ducks was gonna blow out Florida state. The OSU game was good though, really close ! Bama went down swinging.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    This is the second time you've come in and posted some reckless talk about who could blow out who, but you never come back with any real content as to how you "know" this. Give me a break...I'm not even an FSU fan AT ALL. Had the game gone the other way, we would have never heard from you again...you had a lucky guess and just happen to be an Oregon fan. You didn't KNOW squat. Sports trolling is whack.
    mumfoau likes this.
    01-02-2015 02:21 PM
    As far as the Bama/Buckeyes game...I thought for sure Bama would refrain from many of those really lousy throws that were picked...their qb has some reading work to polish up on when it comes to safeties camping out for his bullet passes. A couple of those passes with a bit of lobb on them and they may have kept that game more relevant.

Given Ohio State's performance last year, they are a legitimate team. National champ game is going to be a good one!
    01-02-2015 02:25 PM
    Alabama's last drive felt like lazy horsesh*t.
    01-02-2015 02:40 PM
    This is the second time you've come in and posted some reckless talk about who could blow out who, but you never come back with any real content as to how you "know" this. Give me a break...I'm not even an FSU fan AT ALL. Had the game gone the other way, we would have never heard from you again...you had a lucky guess and just happen to be an Oregon fan. You didn't KNOW squat. Sports trolling is whack.
    Come on man, it's just a game. I predicted all along that Oregon would beat FSU solely based on the fact that FSU won 7 games by less than 6 points.

01-02-2015 02:41 PM
    Come on man, it's just a game. I predicted all along that Oregon would beat FSU solely based on the fact that FSU won 7 games by less than 6 points.

Screw that...this guy runs with this "I knew blah blah blah" because he's a little twerp fan and troll here...look at his post count and the only little comments he's made. I'm not overly upset, I just think the guy is one of those incredibly annoying fair-weather fans who only chimes in for reactions.
    01-02-2015 03:02 PM
    I don't know the guy but I do know those types of fans and they're truly the worst lol

01-02-2015 03:07 PM
    I feel like that's why so many people were FSU fans prior to last night

01-02-2015 03:10 PM
    I feel like that's why so many people were FSU fans prior to last night

Could very well be! And I would have said the same!
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    01-02-2015 03:13 PM
    I am indeed an FSU fan, except when they're playing the U. Both Miami and FSU got beat by teams who were straight up better than they were. At least Miami and SC were somewhat even match ups. Oregon owned FSU from the start of the game. It was awful to watch the players calculate the point spread and remaining time and then accept their defeat without much of a fight.
    01-02-2015 03:17 PM
    Well I'm still a Nole fan today just like last night and every day since the early 90s as a kid. I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-02-2015 03:18 PM
    I am indeed an FSU fan, except when they're playing the U. Both Miami and FSU got beat by teams who were straight up better than they were. At least Miami and SC were somewhat even match ups. Oregon owned FSU from the start of the game. It was awful to watch the players calculate the point spread and remaining time and then accept their defeat without much of a fight.
    My book had the over/under between 70.5 to 73.5 throughout the week and game time. I think it was only at 31 by the half and I wasn't surprised to see Oregon pour it on to go over on that.
    01-02-2015 03:22 PM
    I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

Same here! Like I've mentioned before, I was born very close to gainsville(the Gators) and not too far from tally(and live an hour from there now). I've also lived in SC and KY. Of all the decently powerful teams from all the states I've lived in for some reason I like the DAWGS.

01-02-2015 03:23 PM
    Well I'm still a Nole fan today just like last night and every day since the early 90s as a kid. I'm weird though....born and raised in SC but don't care one way or the other about Clemson or Carolina save for being a huge Lattimore fan when he was at Carolina.

There's only one Carolina, and that is UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-02-2015 03:27 PM
    There's only one Carolina, and that is UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh sorry. What was I thinking? Just like all the folks in my state calling the Gamecocks USC when residents of the other 49 states know USC to be Southern Cal! Lol

01-02-2015 03:33 PM
    I live and breathe Notre Dame football. After that win over LSU, i can only hope that they finally found a new quarterback. Hopefully, 2015 will be our year. GO IRISH!!!
    mumfoau likes this.
    01-02-2015 03:39 PM
    Time for the Under Armor game to see some of the talent that'll be in Tallahassee next season!

01-02-2015 04:03 PM
    VOLS BABY!!!!!!!!!
    01-02-2015 07:14 PM
    So lemme see if I got this right. I'm a troll sports fan bc I don't spend my life on a iPhone forum talking about sports ? I'm a troll bc I said I knew Oregon was gonna beat (blow) FSU out, & I haven't posted anything since. That classifies me as a troll, & that makes sense to u in your mind.. Hmmm interesting. You're a grown *** man calling another grown *** man a troll. Smh, get ya **** together.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    01-03-2015 02:33 AM
    My "****" is together kiddo...maybe learn to type using proper english and we can continue the conversation (or not, since when asked for a retort to your little hit and run comments, you just disappear anyways). When some twit comes on and says something bold like you have (twice now), and someone asks you to back it up with some knowledge...usually, a person would come back and give some. You, however, don't have such, which is why you make the comments you do (in broken english no less).

You can admit that you don't really know much about sports at all and just made the comment because you're a fan and you wanted to stir the pot. At least then we know what you're all about...right now, you're simply trolling.

The truth is, I felt Oregon was going to win the game too...but certainly not in a blow out fashion. FSU was unprepared and Jameis Winston was uncharacteristically sloppy with ball control and movement...this was a result of an excellent Oregon defensive line who kept pressure on him. FSU's typical second half power surge never showed up because there was turmoil going on between Winston and Fisher (there is a video showing Fisher telling Winston to chill out or he'd be benched during the game). I've noticed during the season that when that kind of stress level hits, Winston stops listening, and Fisher loses control of his team...that happened at the end of the 1st half.

Oregon was the better team. No question about it. I personally can't stand FSU or Winston, but when someone comes on the forum to discuss football, and they make bold comments about one team blowing out the other, but won't say why or how they "know" this...it looks like some hit and run trolling...period. What you did was guess which team would win, and then paraded around like you knew after the fact.
    01-03-2015 01:42 PM
    Okay. Oregon or Ohio State?

I got a feeling Oregon is run away with it.
    01-08-2015 06:36 AM
    Go Bucks!

01-08-2015 07:22 AM
    The Ducks look unbeatable. I'm going with the Ducks

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    01-08-2015 07:31 AM
    They just look fast. If tOSU plays disciplined and clamps down in the red zone they have more than a shot at winning!

01-08-2015 07:32 AM
608 ... 2122232425