Oh for god's sake. You've got to be f*cking kidding me. Unfair?

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/4...s_Laughing.gif

I literally laughed out loud when I read your response.
    Unfair to individual teams, not the SEC. Maybe unfortunate is a better word.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-09-2014 04:19 PM
    Unfair to individual teams, not the SEC. Maybe unfortunate is a better word.

You specifically meant individual SEC teams...which is comedic.
    11-09-2014 04:56 PM
    Bama has their hands full today.... I think they are going to upset Miss St

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    11-15-2014 03:50 PM
    Bama has their hands full today.... I think they are going to upset Miss St

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be much of an upset since they are favored.
    11-15-2014 05:35 PM
    Wouldn't be much of an upset since they are favored.
    Thanks for the info...didn't know that.
    11-15-2014 06:25 PM
    Wisconsin Running Back just broke the NCAA football record with 489 yards rushing against Nebraska... WOW

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    11-15-2014 06:33 PM
    We're coming for you UGag! RAMBLIN' WRECK!
    11-15-2014 07:13 PM
    Wisconsin Running Back just broke the NCAA football record with 489 yards rushing against Nebraska... WOW

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    That is absolutely insane!!
    11-15-2014 07:21 PM
    That is absolutely insane!!
    Indeed it is
    11-15-2014 07:24 PM
    NCAA Football 2014-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416097826.658639.jpg

mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    11-15-2014 07:30 PM
    So the discussion becomes whether you take a 1-loss SEC team that didn't even win the conference over a 1-loss team that wins a lesser power 5 conference
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-15-2014 07:41 PM
    Let's go FSU....Oh YEAH!!!
    11-15-2014 08:03 PM
    Fear the Spear!!!!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-15-2014 08:05 PM
    Florida State will have ZERO top 25 wins after tonight. Still undefeated though. Just like Marshall. Just Sayin'!

TurboTiger likes this.
    11-15-2014 08:07 PM
    LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! right now we're giving it to a team that was number 3 just a week ago... Congrats to tide fans for the win.

I'm actually hoping FSU will lose tonight lol
    11-15-2014 09:20 PM
    LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! Congrats to tide fans for the win.

Hey Tech, it appears that Miami hopes those nice looking uniforms will bring them a win.... We shall see in the second half.... Again
    the_tech_eater and mumfoau like this.
    11-15-2014 09:22 PM
    I absolutely detest the arrogance that is the Miami Hurricanes (sorry, D, but it’s a fact). But tonight I am a 'Canes fan. What does that tell you about my feelings for the entitled $*#&$@%%! that is quarterbacking the Seminoles? He has ZERO sense of responsibility, and projects himself as a selfish, spoiled little brat who displays an ongoing disdain for the law and the basic rules of life.

Winston is the poster child for spoiled, entitled d-bags. The real sad part is that he will make millions in the NFL and probably inspire another generation of spoiled, entitled d-bags.

And frankly, the NCAA could care less about anything but making money, so yeah, there’s that, too.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    11-15-2014 09:55 PM
    I absolutely detest the arrogance that is the Miami Hurricanes (sorry, D, but its a fact). But tonight I am a 'Canes fan. What does that tell you about my feelings for the entitled $*#&$@%%! that is quarterbacking the Seminoles? He has ZERO sense of responsibility, and projects himself as a selfish, spoiled little brat who displays an ongoing disdain for the law and the basic rules of life.

Winston is the poster child for spoiled, entitled d-bags. The real sad part is that he will make millions in the NFL and probably inspire another generation of spoiled, entitled d-bags.

And frankly, the NCAA could care less about anything but making money, so yeah, theres that, too.
    I have to agree with you Hank... But it's hard for me to be a Miami fan tonight... Smile
    11-15-2014 09:58 PM
    LETs GO DAWWWGs! And @SeanHRCC, we shall see about that! right now we're giving it to a team that was number 3 just a week ago... Congrats to tide fans for the win.

To be 100% honest, I don't think we'll win because our defense is very suspect...the best we can hope for is you guys struggle with our option run, which you have historically, and that we just score more points than you guys, lol! With Gurley on your squad though, our defense is going to take an absolute beating.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    11-15-2014 10:07 PM
    I absolutely detest the arrogance that is the Miami Hurricanes (sorry, D, but it’s a fact). But tonight I am a 'Canes fan. What does that tell you about my feelings for the entitled $*#&$@%%! that is quarterbacking the Seminoles? He has ZERO sense of responsibility, and projects himself as a selfish, spoiled little brat who displays an ongoing disdain for the law and the basic rules of life.

And frankly, the NCAA could care less about anything but making money, so yeah, there’s that, too.
    AMEN to this. Historically, it seems that the Hurricanes have been one of those teams who feel entitled to success, and that always drove me nuts...between these two teams though, FSU's quarterback takes the cake...Winston is the worst human being in college football today, and I really hope he gets a reality check when he tries for the NFL.
    11-15-2014 10:09 PM
    I try to stay out of Win5ton discussion
    11-15-2014 10:10 PM
    Winston is the worst human being in college football today, and I really hope he gets a reality check when he tries for the NFL.
    I don't think he'll get any thing but a big fat check, and it won't be reality!
    mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    11-15-2014 10:12 PM
    Miami is putting it on FSU tonight! What a game!
    11-15-2014 10:12 PM
    I don't think he'll get any thing but a big fat check, and it won't be reality!
    It will be when he tries to run like RGIII thought he could and he meets a linebacker hunting him in the NFL, lol. I think RGIII has a Sean Weatherspoon tattoo on his hip for life!
    11-15-2014 10:15 PM
    VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uga 34 - au 7
    11-15-2014 10:31 PM
608 ... 89101112 ...