NHL Discussion Thread

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This series has been great to watch...a lot of scoring, and huge come backs! Seems like no one can finish the Kings in a game or a series. It's crazy to think that they haven't had the leave ONCE in either game, yet are 2-0 in the series.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well that was an interesting game! Not once, but twice the kings had a puck that couldn't cross the goal kind. The second time, when the puck just stopped on a little snow bank right before the line, was incredible!

Still thinking the kings win, but I like the rangers stretching it out and making it somewhat of a series.

Sent from my iPhone 5

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, it looks like the Blackhawks will be visiting Washington to play the caps in the next winter classic.

Sent from my iPhone 5

tmlfan4life

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
A few weeks ago I treated myself and purchased an authentic version that the players wear on the ice of the Maple Leafs 2014 Winter Classic jersey. It was a lot more expensive, however in my opinion compared to the replicas it's a lot better for this reason. The Winter Classic patch on the right shoulder is already included on the authentic version. With the replicas the patch is sold separately and needs to be added on.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
A few weeks ago I treated myself and purchased an authentic version that the players wear on the ice of the Maple Leafs 2014 Winter Classic jersey. It was a lot more expensive, however in my opinion compared to the replicas it's a lot better for this reason. The Winter Classic patch on the right shoulder is already included on the authentic version. With the replicas the patch is sold separately and needs to be added on.

Winter classic jerseys are awesome

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for them to announce the Flyers' rumored third jersey they will be sporting this season. I hope it's decent...some of the third jerseys out there (looing at you Buffalo) are just awful!

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm still waiting for them to announce the Flyers' rumored third jersey they will be sporting this season. I hope it's decent...some of the third jerseys out there (looing at you Buffalo) are just awful!

Speaking of third jerseys, I really don't know how I feel about what my Ducks did with their jerseys for this next season..

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am a HUGE jersey guy...I follow them religiously, and love all the sites that show the histories, changes, updates, concepts, etc., of jerseys (hockey being my favorite).

For the Ducks, I do like these new jerseys better than what they had...but for me, the original eggpland and jade jerseys will always be my favorite. I loved it when they broke those out this past season!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am a HUGE jersey guy...I follow them religiously, and love all the sites that show the histories, changes, updates, concepts, etc., of jerseys (hockey being my favorite).

For the Ducks, I do like these new jerseys better than what they had...but for me, the original eggpland and jade jerseys will always be my favorite. I loved it when they broke those out this past season!

My favourite Anaheim jersey was this one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407185676.868061.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro