NHL Discussion Thread

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Great game 7 last night...I'm glad the Habs pulled it out!

I still want Anaheim to beat the Kings, but I don't know what to think with that series anymore. Seems like no one can deliver the knockout blow to LA.

Either way, I am hoping the Cup comes down to Montreal vs the winner of the battle of SoCal.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Great game 7 last night...I'm glad the Habs pulled it out!

I still want Anaheim to beat the Kings, but I don't know what to think with that series anymore. Seems like no one can deliver the knockout blow to LA.

Either way, I am hoping the Cup comes down to Montreal vs the winner of the battle of SoCal.

This price uncertainty is sure shaking things up for Montreal

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This price uncertainty is sure shaking things up for Montreal

It really is...I haven't heard anything other than he didn't practice the other day. Budaj's goals against in the playoffs is not good.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It really is...I haven't heard anything other than he didn't practice the other day. Budaj's goals against in the playoffs is not good.

Well apparently it's true he is going to be out for the remainder of the series

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to see the Rangers in the cup, so I am pulling for the Habs. I also want to see Briere do well and advance, since he had some great years with the Flyers.

In the west...I guess I am pulling for the Kings. I think Chicago has had enough success recently! Haha

Either way, I want these series to go deep...I want the teams to earn it.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to see the Rangers in the cup, so I am pulling for the Habs. I also want to see Briere do well and advance, since he had some great years with the Flyers.

In the west...I guess I am pulling for the Kings. I think Chicago has had enough success recently! Haha

Either way, I want these series to go deep...I want the teams to earn it.

The Kings knocked my imploding Sharks out of the playoffs. Go Chicago.

The Habs knocked out my Bolts, so Go Rangers.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Chicago and kings are such a good series. Awesome games

It has been a great series...although it looks like the Kings are rolling right now and could end it tomorrow. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks come back and make it a 7 game series. Either way, I don't think the east can match up against these two teams.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It has been a great series...although it looks like the Kings are rolling right now and could end it tomorrow. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks come back and make it a 7 game series. Either way, I don't think the east can match up against these two teams.

If Montreal had price they would have a solid shot. Now I think they are done. Rangers will be moving on. As for the west I think you are right it will be the winner of the Blackhawks vs kings who wins the cup.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Blackhawks over the Kings tonight in game 7. What do you think?

That's what I was thinking going into the game, but wow...the Kings just don't go away! Unreal. That goal in OT happened so fast, I didn't even know it went in until I realized that the crownd was dead silent.

I want to say the Kings will take the cup, but I have counted on the Rangers losing basically every series they have won...so I have no clue what to think! I guess it will come down to whether or not Quick an match how well Lundqvist has been playing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh