NHL Discussion Thread

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I hear you, Bruins are my home team. So have their backs.

Bruins are tough. Doesn't matter what my team(Pens) do in the playoffs because they sure won't get past the Bruins....if they even get past the Blue Jackets....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In a canadian dominated playoffs, Boston being there is pretty amazing. Hope they win it all, Taz.:)

Sorry Canadian fans haha

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
In a canadian dominated playoffs, Boston being there is pretty amazing. Hope they win it all, Taz.:)

Sorry Canadian fans haha

I used to hate the fact the Canadian teams were suffering in the playoffs until I realized that our teams were loaded with Europeans and the Canadian players are playing for American teams. Boston is a good example of a Canadian loaded team

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I also wouldn't mind watching the wild or Columbus hoist the cup, they haven't done it yet and would do wonders for their fan base

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
These playoffs have been great (except for my team looking like garbage...hey, there's always next year!)!!

The Ducks comeback was crazy! I was pulling for the Blues because I am sick of the Hawks winning...but obviously that didn't pan out.

I am hoping both Columbus and the Wild tie up their series, and the Sharks close out the Kings tonight. Should be great games!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
These playoffs have been great (except for my team looking like garbage...hey, there's always next year!)!!

The Ducks comeback was crazy! I was pulling for the Blues because I am sick of the Hawks winning...but obviously that didn't pan out.

I am hoping both Columbus and the Wild tie up their series, and the Sharks close out the Kings tonight. Should be great games!

I think penguins will knock Columbus out tonight, but I do think the Wild are going to come back and win the series

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Pens win tonight and Flyers lose tomorrow and all will be right with the world again.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Pens win tonight and Flyers lose tomorrow and all will be right with the world again.

It was close at the end! Would have loved to see Columbus pull it out...and it's not just because I hate the pens, I also like seeing the teams who aren't there often win. I don't know what to think about tonight...the Flyers are the streakiest team I have ever seen. I have never watched a team who can go on a tear like they did towards the end of the season, and then just not show up game after game. It makes me pull my hair out.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
It was close at the end! Would have loved to see Columbus pull it out...and it's not just because I hate the pens, I also like seeing the teams who aren't there often win. I don't know what to think about tonight...the Flyers are the streakiest team I have ever seen. I have never watched a team who can go on a tear like they did towards the end of the season, and then just not show up game after game. It makes me pull my hair out.

Honestly, the only reason I hate the Flyers is because I've lived in the Philly suburbs my entire life and I've never....and I mean NEVER seen such an obnoxious fan base.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, the only reason I hate the Flyers is because I've lived in the Philly suburbs my entire life and I've never....and I mean NEVER seen such an obnoxious fan base.

Blame the fans, not the team. :p

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Blame the fans, not the team. :p

This is the truth...fans of all different teams can be obnoxious. I agree that there are many Flyers fans who fit in this category. It's a shame when a handful of fans blow it for the rest of us and give us a bad name.

I have been at many games where I leave annoyed with the Flyers fans around me! I remember this one game, I was in front of this young couple (maybe around 17 years old), and the chick was just yelling awful things. She also knew NOTHING about the game of hockey. It's "fans" like them that I can't stand, no matter what team they are pulling for.

I personally respect (or try to) all teams, whether I like them or not. I also love the sport, so I will watch any game that I can, even if the Flyers aren't playing.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Three HUGE game 7's tonight!!! I'm pulling for the Wild since they haven't had any playoff success really, the Sharks because I don't want to see the Kings do what the Flyers did in 2010, and of course...the Flyers. Another game like last night and we should be good!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
This is the truth...fans of all different teams can be obnoxious. I agree that there are many Flyers fans who fit in this category. It's a shame when a handful of fans blow it for the rest of us and give us a bad name.

I have been at many games where I leave annoyed with the Flyers fans around me! I remember this one game, I was in front of this young couple (maybe around 17 years old), and the chick was just yelling awful things. She also knew NOTHING about the game of hockey. It's "fans" like them that I can't stand, no matter what team they are pulling for.

I personally respect (or try to) all teams, whether I like them or not. I also love the sport, so I will watch any game that I can, even if the Flyers aren't playing.

I hear what you're saying, but it's rough living near Philly when you are a Pens fan. While other teams fans can be obnoxious as well, most of those fans can back it up....the Flyers haven't won a Cup in 40 years. If I were a Flyers fan, I'd sit down and shut up until they did.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods