What a game, Montral / Boston tonight, wouhaa!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Yeah that was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-13-2014 12:42 AM
    Rangers took the series. Well done for them.

phreddyl likes this.
    05-13-2014 10:41 PM
    I wanted the Wild to pull it out last night and force a game 7, and even win the series. I don't want the Blackhawks to win again...no offense to the fans, but you guys have had enough recently! Haha.

Rangers...I feel they are a bit overrated right now. They were fortunate enough to face two teams who aren't playing well in the first two rounds, and have a goalie who is playing out of his mind at the moment. I feel if they were as good as people are making them out to be right now, then they wouldn't have had to barely get by the Flyers and Penguins in 7 games each. None the less, I am glad they won...they were the lesser of two evils for me! Haha.

I am pulling for the Habs to knock off the Bruins tonight...another team I am sick of seeing win!

And finally, I hope the Ducks close it out tonight as well.
    05-14-2014 09:54 AM
    I wanted the Wild to pull it out last night and force a game 7, and even win the series. I don't want the Blackhawks to win again...no offense to the fans, but you guys have had enough recently! Haha.

Rangers...I feel they are a bit overrated right now. They were fortunate enough to face two teams who aren't playing well in the first two rounds, and have a goalie who is playing out of his mind at the moment. I feel if they were as good as people are making them out to be right now, then they wouldn't have had to barely get by the Flyers and Penguins in 7 games each. None the less, I am glad they won...they were the lesser of two evils for me! Haha.

I am pulling for the Habs to knock off the Bruins tonight...another team I am sick of seeing win!

And finally, I hope the Ducks close it out tonight as well.
    You read my mind... Other than the Blackhawks i really hope the Blackhawks win lol.

jburke82 likes this.
    05-14-2014 10:01 AM
    Can't wait for the game tonight. I sense a barn burner coming on.

05-14-2014 02:30 PM
    Rangers took the series. Well done for them.

It was a great game 7. I can say that now after they won... Very draining tho
    05-14-2014 09:35 PM
    Way to go Montreal

05-14-2014 09:59 PM
    Great game 7 last night...I'm glad the Habs pulled it out!

I still want Anaheim to beat the Kings, but I don't know what to think with that series anymore. Seems like no one can deliver the knockout blow to LA.

Either way, I am hoping the Cup comes down to Montreal vs the winner of the battle of SoCal.
    05-15-2014 10:20 AM
    Great game 7 last night...I'm glad the Habs pulled it out!

I still want Anaheim to beat the Kings, but I don't know what to think with that series anymore. Seems like no one can deliver the knockout blow to LA.

Either way, I am hoping the Cup comes down to Montreal vs the winner of the battle of SoCal.

This price uncertainty is sure shaking things up for Montreal

05-19-2014 12:37 AM
    This price uncertainty is sure shaking things up for Montreal

It really is...I haven't heard anything other than he didn't practice the other day. Budaj's goals against in the playoffs is not good.
    05-19-2014 10:34 AM
    And price is out for the remainder of the series. Huge blow to the habs.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    05-19-2014 11:20 AM
    It really is...I haven't heard anything other than he didn't practice the other day. Budaj's goals against in the playoffs is not good.
    Well apparently it's true he is going to be out for the remainder of the series

05-19-2014 11:24 AM
    Lundqvist is gonna get the habs by himself .....
    05-22-2014 10:41 PM
    I don't want to see the Rangers in the cup, so I am pulling for the Habs. I also want to see Briere do well and advance, since he had some great years with the Flyers.

In the west...I guess I am pulling for the Kings. I think Chicago has had enough success recently! Haha

Either way, I want these series to go deep...I want the teams to earn it.
    05-23-2014 10:31 AM
    I don't want to see the Rangers in the cup, so I am pulling for the Habs. I also want to see Briere do well and advance, since he had some great years with the Flyers.

In the west...I guess I am pulling for the Kings. I think Chicago has had enough success recently! Haha

Either way, I want these series to go deep...I want the teams to earn it.
    The Kings knocked my imploding Sharks out of the playoffs. Go Chicago.

The Habs knocked out my Bolts, so Go Rangers.
    jburke82 likes this.
    05-23-2014 02:52 PM
    Chicago and kings are such a good series. Awesome games

jburke82 likes this.
    05-23-2014 04:25 PM
    Chicago and kings are such a good series. Awesome games

It has been a great series...although it looks like the Kings are rolling right now and could end it tomorrow. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks come back and make it a 7 game series. Either way, I don't think the east can match up against these two teams.
    05-27-2014 01:10 PM
    It has been a great series...although it looks like the Kings are rolling right now and could end it tomorrow. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks come back and make it a 7 game series. Either way, I don't think the east can match up against these two teams.
    If Montreal had price they would have a solid shot. Now I think they are done. Rangers will be moving on. As for the west I think you are right it will be the winner of the Blackhawks vs kings who wins the cup.

jburke82 likes this.
    05-28-2014 07:27 PM
    Do the Blackhawks have another run in them?
    05-28-2014 07:44 PM
    Do the Blackhawks have another run in them?
    That would be impressive...taking out the Kings the way they have taken out everyone else (after being behind).
    05-29-2014 11:58 AM
    That would be impressive...taking out the Kings the way they have taken out everyone else (after being behind).
    If they win in LA Friday I think they'll come back and win the series. Maybe a big if though.
    05-29-2014 01:03 PM
    What an awesome series between the Blackhawks and the Kings. Blackhawks should win game 7 at home.
    taz323 likes this.
    05-31-2014 01:47 AM
    What an awesome series between the Blackhawks and the Kings. Blackhawks should win game 7 at home.
    I'm thinking the same thing. The kings had opportunities to knock off the hawks, but couldn't do it.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    05-31-2014 11:27 PM
    Blackhawks over the Kings tonight in game 7. What do you think?
    06-01-2014 10:18 AM
    Blackhawks over the Kings tonight in game 7. What do you think?
    That's what I was thinking going into the game, but wow...the Kings just don't go away! Unreal. That goal in OT happened so fast, I didn't even know it went in until I realized that the crownd was dead silent.

I want to say the Kings will take the cup, but I have counted on the Rangers losing basically every series they have won...so I have no clue what to think! I guess it will come down to whether or not Quick an match how well Lundqvist has been playing.
    06-02-2014 09:15 AM
152 ... 23456 ...