...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the Cards are done quite yet...I wouldn't get too settled in Giants fans, you might have some drama coming.

I have to admit though, I think I'm all in to see the Royals win the series...what a crazy trip they've had this season!

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I coughed up the dough to go to game 4 yesterday, in case they finished the sweep, because it's less likely I can bring myself to spend a lot more on a WS ticket. The atmoshphere was incredible. My throat still hurts from all the yelling. I'm so glad I went.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the Cards are done quite yet...I wouldn't get too settled in Giants fans, you might have some drama coming.

I have to admit though, I think I'm all in to see the Royals win the series...what a crazy trip they've had this season!

It will be tough for my Cardinals to win this series now. Yadi's out and Wainwright's elbow is not right. This looks like the Royals year, and it's such a great story too. I still can't forgive them for 1985 though!

UJ95x

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Yeah...not a chance. Giants pitching is dialed in right now.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to say stone cold lock book your tix for KC Giants fans. BUT, I remember 2012 and what the Giants did down 3-1 in the NLCS so I won't get excited "until the check clears."

The fact the Giants have trouble blowing open a game with timely hits with guys on base makes me nervous.

The baseball Gods have an odd sense of humor like that.

As far as KC winning it all, they are 8-0 in Oct and they are due to lose. Plus, the lack of postseason experience may go against them.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As far as KC winning it all, they are 8-0 in Oct and they are due to lose. Plus, the lack of postseason experience may go against them.

Post season experience is such a sham...all that matters is getting hot at the right time. KC is the surface of the sun right now, and even if they cool down a little bit, they're still red hot!

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Not too sure about that 100%. Agreed ride the hot pony, but it's been easy to see that the experience in 2010 and 2012 has the Giants more relaxed than their opponents.

The way StL has played D is a great example of that.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Not too sure about that 100%. Agreed ride the hot pony, but it's been easy to see that the experience in 2010 and 2012 has the Giants more relaxed than their opponents.

The way StL has played D is a great example of that.

Errors are part of the game and every team makes them. There's not another team more experienced in the postseason than STL.