...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Someone ought to bring a bucket of pine tar out to the mound when they start to play as a joke (or maybe during warm ups...that might be more acceptable as "fun").

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Pine tar on his neck huh? Stupid!

Yes I agree it was stupid. I like this picture better tho.
pubadaqu.jpg

What's that in his glove...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Look he was an ***** for making it obvious. But from everything I am hearing everyone does it in cold weather.

I just thought it was funny that he said in an interview that he thought no one would notice...lol. I mean sure, he's a black guy and pine tar is brown...but i mean let's be honest, if I take a piece of copier paper and tape it to my face, it's not like it's going to blend in with my white skin in an unnoticeable fashion. I think he's just a simpleton to be honest, lol.

And yes, I would agree that pine tar is used a lot more in the MLB than what anyone wants to admit. Our closer Kimbrel wears the same nasty hat every game with this big spot on the bill...they say it's saliva from him licking his fingers before every pitch combined with rosin from the mound and dirt...but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little tar there.

Getting caught in the fashion your boy did though is absolutely hilarious!

And relax...you guys murdered the sox last night and lead the division. :p

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just thought it was funny that he said in an interview that he thought no one would notice...lol. I mean sure, he's a black guy and pine tar is brown...but i mean let's be honest, if I take a piece of copier paper and tape it to my face, it's not like it's going to blend in with my white skin in an unnoticeable fashion. I think he's just a simpleton to be honest, lol.

And yes, I would agree that pine tar is used a lot more in the MLB than what anyone wants to admit. Our closer Kimbrel wears the same nasty hat every game with this big spot on the bill...they say it's saliva from him licking his fingers before every pitch combined with rosin from the mound and dirt...but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little tar there.

Getting caught in the fashion your boy did though is absolutely hilarious!

And relax...you guys murdered the sox last night and lead the division. :p

That was an ugly game for the sox. By the end of the game one of their outfielders was pitching. It was ugly.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That was an ugly game for the sox. By the end of the game one of their outfielders was pitching. It was ugly.

Seems to be their M.O. this early season anyways...I think they were dead last before yesterday's game started.

I'm also happy to add that the Nationals are in 3rd place and dropping...which is beautiful.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be their M.O. this early season anyways...I think they were dead last before yesterday's game started.

I'm also happy to add that the Nationals are in 3rd place and dropping...which is beautiful.
It is there MO. Problem is their out to give me an ulcer.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Knowing and watching the BoSox over the last 30 or so years, this team isn't a last place team...they'll bounce back over the season. I can almost guarantee you by July they'll be nipping at the Yanks.

Hear that, and I know they will. In the mean time I will just keep yelling at the TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro