...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since I've been alive...which is around 35 years...they've won 4.

Now I'm not saying that isn't a big accomplishment...my Braves have one won 1. A quarter of what you've won since I've been alive. But when you can buy and sell any players you want because of a seemingly bottomless pit of money...well, I'm just sayin'.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Braves should take Washington for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

We did yesterday anyways...all the while they b*tch and moan in Washington because Justin Upton let a dead ball that went under the wall sit there and put his hands up to indicate it. Umps get it right and Washington goes into a freakin' complaining frenzy...why? Because the ball wasn't "lodged bad enough".

I laughed so hard as I watched Kimbrel eat them alive to end the game.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Now I'm not saying that isn't a big accomplishment...my Braves have one won 1. A quarter of what you've won since I've been alive. But when you can buy and sell any players you want because of a seemingly bottomless pit of money...well, I'm just sayin'.

Actually they won 5... 😉. I grew up watching them in the 80's and these were not good times. Most of their wins came when the core 4 arrived and they were home grown. Do they pay more than other teams. Yeah they do. I don't know too many fans that don't wish their owners would do the same.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I've been around over 50 years and...correct me if I'm wrong, but a "bottomless pit of money" is a GOOD thing...NO?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
We did yesterday anyways...all the while they b*tch and moan in Washington because Justin Upton let a dead ball that went under the wall sit there and put his hands up to indicate it. Umps get it right and Washington goes into a freakin' complaining frenzy...why? Because the ball wasn't "lodged bad enough".

I laughed so hard as I watched Kimbrel eat them alive to end the game.

Yeah I was too busy watching the Yankees kick our a** all over the ball park. We are In desperate need of a pitcher. Wouldn't hurt if we could hit the ball either

Sent from my iPhone 5s

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was too busy watching the Yankees kick our a** all over the ball park. We are In desperate need of a pitcher. Wouldn't hurt if we could hit the ball either

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Your Jays faired a bit better tonight though!

And to all of you Yankee fans, my trash talk comes from growing up around pretty much ALL BoSox fans. As a Braves fan, I could really care less about the Yankees (with the exception of one year many moons ago where you could suck my a$$, lol!). As far as all the money being a good thing, I personally don't think it is, but hey, it ain't my money, so again, I'm not THAT invested in the opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Your Jays faired a bit better tonight though!

And to all of you Yankee fans, my trash talk comes from growing up around pretty much ALL BoSox fans. As a Braves fan, I could really care less about the Yankees (with the exception of one year many moons ago where you could suck my a$$, lol!). As far as all the money being a good thing, I personally don't think it is, but hey, it ain't my money, so again, I'm not THAT invested in the opinion.

LOL...Go YANKEES!!!!

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Whew, I'll take 4-2 after the first week for my Mariners. I can't help but think that if we had started Paxton yesterday, we'd have 5 wins today but he'll open at Safeco so I'm ok with that.

Wonder if the Angels will be out for blood since we swept them in LA. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Whew, I'll take 4-2 after the first week for my Mariners. I can't help but think that if we had started Paxton yesterday, we'd have 5 wins today but he'll open at Safeco so I'm ok with that.

Wonder if the Angels will be out for blood since we swept them in LA. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Great start for Cano and Company