...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
We're out of the gate slow, but that's ok, The Yankees will be there at the end. Smile

Like last season?

HHbfD.gif

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Haha one of my coworkers who is a Yanks fan was trying to damage control by talking about how much money the Astros spent.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd never count the Yankees out...!they are a dangerous team when the chemistry is there

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, you know I just gotta trash talk 'em while they're weak. Actually, I'd like to see them do decent this year. I'm not much of a fan when it comes to the Yankees but Jeter's one hell of a player, and it'd be nice to see him go out on top.

On top in a lose to the Mariners who go on to reach their first world series kind of top at least ;)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My Rangers got it done tonight in the bottom of the ninth! From down 3-1 to win 4-3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to argue with you here...did the Rangers really get it done, or did Papelbon wrap it up and hand it to you?! Haha...joking...you guys got it done.

That being said...my Phillies are an embarassment...especially the bull pen. losing back to back games in the 9th is just awful.

Texas is a good team, don't get me wrong...but we had both games in hand entering the 9th. Pathetic.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to have to argue with you here...did the Rangers really get it done, or did Papelbon wrap it up and hand it to you?! Haha...joking...you guys got it done.

That being said...my Phillies are an embarassment...especially the bull pen. losing back to back games in the 9th is just awful.

Texas is a good team, don't get me wrong...but we had both games in hand entering the 9th. Pathetic.

Haha, it was a little of both. We definitely had some luck with the walks but Moreland's (I think it was him 😂) started it all and got the momentum.

Yeah it definitely has to suck losing two straight games in the bottom of the 9th. I really though that the Phillies had both games wrapped up...glad I was proved wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have a series in Washington this weekend and it appears that their pitching line up is all out of whack because of sickness or something...either way, I'll take it...gNats and Braves always play each other tough, so seeing some back ups in their pitching lineup is fine by me.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Cards took 2 out of 3 from the Reds. Now it's on to Pittsburgh this weekend.

pr1nce, a buddy I work with is friends with Matt Adams and was texting him about his "incident" with the foul ball and the Reds fan last game. Did you see it at all? Apparently, the fan is (was?) threatening to press charges, stating that he recently had knee surgery and the incident hurt his knee. From the video I was shown, the fan DIDN'T stumble, and instead was mocking Adams with the foul ball, and then went on to flip him off.

People are making Adams out to be the bad guy....personally, I really don't see it as a push.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
pr1nce, a buddy I work with is friends with Matt Adams and was texting him about his "incident" with the foul ball and the Reds fan last game. Did you see it at all? Apparently, the fan is (was?) threatening to press charges, stating that he recently had knee surgery and the incident hurt his knee. From the video I was shown, the fan DIDN'T stumble, and instead was mocking Adams with the foul ball, and then went on to flip him off.

People are making Adams out to be the bad guy....personally, I really don't see it as a push.

I didn't hear about that.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Have a series in Washington this weekend and it appears that their pitching line up is all out of whack because of sickness or something...either way, I'll take it...gNats and Braves always play each other tough, so seeing some back ups in their pitching lineup is fine by me.

Sean, congrats on being named member of the month. It's well deserved.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Braves should take Washington for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit