...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For anyone that has never played fantasy baseball, it is A LOT more involved than Football...and requires more attention (a lot more attention). I have a group that usually does a half season fantasy league up to the All Star Game, and I found it to be interesting, but not really anywhere near as fun as fantasy football is. I only played 2 seasons and quit, because I grew tired of setting up my team every damn day.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Also, just picked up the 2014 Braves BP hat...lovin' it!

ZmLhMX2.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that has never played fantasy baseball, it is A LOT more involved than Football...and requires more attention (a lot more attention). I have a group that usually does a half season fantasy league up to the All Star Game, and I found it to be interesting, but not really anywhere near as fun as fantasy football is. I only played 2 seasons and quit, because I grew tired of setting up my team every damn day.

Agreed but I love it. Believe or not I find it relaxing. Gets my mind off other stuff.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Crap, I have to remind myself to renew that MLB subscription..Can't miss any Yankee games..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Crap, I have to remind myself to renew that MLB subscription..Can't miss any Yankee games..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hah, glad the Season doesn't start till the very end of March, so I can sneak in a sub myself! Usually I get depressed by the Mariners towards the middle of the season and switch to just watching Diamondbacks games on local TV but this year...I'm just hoping! Probably from being fired up about the Seahawks winning the SB.

Looks like the Orioles locked up Ubaldo Jimenez. I was thinking, "umm...good for them?" until the article pointed out that he posted a 1.09 ERA last September. Not to shabby! I'm sure the Os are hoping he'll keep that form up.

andymyrick

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the Orioles locked up Ubaldo Jimenez. I was thinking, "umm...good for them?" until the article pointed out that he posted a 1.09 ERA last September. Not to shabby! I'm sure the Os are hoping he'll keep that form up.

Me being an Orioles fan, I'm still skeptical. I'm a bit worried about the first six months of the season so that there's a chance for September/October. We still need another bat in the lineup to take some pressure off of Crush Davis, and HOPEFULLY Machado will be back within the first month of Opening Day.

andymyrick

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Lmao

I can dream that baseball won't be depressing this year ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Braves vs. Tigers today at 1:05pm! May be grapefruit league, but it's something!

You can get the stream if you want to hear it with the TuneIn Radio app...select 1230AM for the Atlanta stations.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Checking out highlights of Cano's at bats. He don't look bad at all! Real excited for Round 2 against the Padres today as they're letting Paxton start. He's one to watch for our pitching rotation this year.

I know it's only Spring Training but 7-1, oh M's...every year you give me false hope. The batting didn't look half bad though

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro