Whew, I'll take 4-2 after the first week for my Mariners. I can't help but think that if we had started Paxton yesterday, we'd have 5 wins today but he'll open at Safeco so I'm ok with that.

Wonder if the Angels will be out for blood since we swept them in LA. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    04-07-2014 06:08 AM
    Whew, I'll take 4-2 after the first week for my Mariners. I can't help but think that if we had started Paxton yesterday, we'd have 5 wins today but he'll open at Safeco so I'm ok with that.

Wonder if the Angels will be out for blood since we swept them in LA. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Great start for Cano and Company
    04-07-2014 08:03 AM
    My Rangers need to step it up. 😑

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-08-2014 12:00 AM
    My Rangers need to step it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I said yesterday about Boston, I guess they heard me.
    04-08-2014 12:20 AM
    That's what I said yesterday about Boston, I guess they heard me.
    Red Sox are slow out the gate, but everyone knows they are going to be one of the top contenders. Good team

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-08-2014 12:30 AM
    Red Sox are slow out the gate, but everyone knows they are going to be one of the top contenders. Good team

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    They are, it's they like seeing me turn gray at the begining.
    04-08-2014 12:34 AM
    They are, it's they like seeing me turn gray at the begining.
    Jays usually like to watch me suffer all year long. Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-08-2014 12:41 AM
    Jays usually like to watch me suffer all year long. Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Jays like to give Boston a run for their money when their in town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-08-2014 12:49 AM
    Leaving in a few hours to head down to the Ted for the home opener...so excited! I'll post some pics tomorrow!
    pr1nce, Algus and taz323 like this.
    04-08-2014 11:25 AM
    Leaving in a few hours to head down to the Ted for the home opener...so excited! I'll post some pics tomorrow!
    Enjoy the game!
    04-08-2014 02:23 PM
    Opener at Safeco tonight with Paxton on the mound. We already swept the Halos in Aneheim...should be a good one! I'm off for once too...shame that Safeco is 2,000 miles away!

Watching Orioles and the Yanks now. Still kind of wishing we could have grabbed Nelson Cruz. Not to sure Corey Hart is ready for the Bigs again just yet.

pr1nce likes this.
    04-08-2014 02:52 PM
    Have a great time
    04-08-2014 05:43 PM
    Enjoy the game Sean. I'm about 20 minutes away from the stadium...wish I was going. SMILE
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-08-2014 05:47 PM
    My Rangers are blasting the Red Sox right now, 8-1,
    04-08-2014 07:36 PM
    My Rangers are blasting the Red Sox right now, 8-1,
    That's great news!
    iHackPro likes this.
    04-08-2014 07:37 PM
    Oh well...Braves got their teeth kicked in (by the Mets...go figure), but it was a pretty awesome experience with the whole Hank Aaron ceremony...almost made up for the complete and total lack of offense (which is becoming very worrisome, even if it's early)...here's a few pics, I'll upload a few more tomorrow.

pr1nce, iHackPro and Spencerdl like this.
    04-08-2014 11:19 PM
    Oh well...Braves got their teeth kicked in (by the Mets...go figure), but it was a pretty awesome experience with the whole Hank Aaron ceremony...almost made up for the complete and total lack of offense (which is becoming very worrisome, even if it's early)...here's a few pics, I'll upload a few more tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/8A0ZkPS.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/g1uqKEk.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/lfU5NYK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Dof3iQ1.jpg
    Thanks for the pics Sean. As far as I'm concerned Hank Aaron is still the home run king.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-08-2014 11:42 PM
    That's great news!
    Yea, I was bumming, I don't think Boston showed up till the 7 the inning. But then I heard Baltimore spanked the Yankees 14 to 5 made feel a lot better. Lol
    04-08-2014 11:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8A0ZkPS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/g1uqKEk.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/lfU5NYK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Dof3iQ1.jpg

Great pictures, I so want to see that park.
    04-08-2014 11:49 PM
    Thanks for the pics Sean. As far as I'm concerned Hank Aaron is still the home run king.
    Then you'll appreciate the poster they gave out before the game...especially the top right text.

taz323, pr1nce, Spencerdl and 1 others like this.
    04-08-2014 11:52 PM
    Great pictures, I so want to see that park.
    Better see it soon! It gets replaced in 2017.
    04-08-2014 11:52 PM
    Better see it soon! It gets replaced in 2017.
    I heard, new parks are nice, but, IMO I think you just loose so much history. Leaving these old parks behind.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-08-2014 11:57 PM
    Then you'll appreciate the poster they gave out before the game...especially the top right text.

http://i.imgur.com/AmFxWdd.jpg?1
    That's a great poster, and yes so true!
    04-09-2014 12:01 AM
    I heard, new parks are nice, but, IMO I think you just loose so much history. Leaving these old parks behind.
    Eh...some of the parks (Fenway for example) truly have monumental history...Turner Field really doesn't. Sure, it housed the 1996 Olympics, but other than that, it's not even 20 years old, and it's in a REALLY ****ty part of Atlanta. There's nothing around it, visitors have to travel back into the city to do really ANYTHING after games, and the new locations is safer, more visitor friendly and to be totally honest, a more "fun" part of town. I don't like the fact that we won't have an awesome view of the A-town anymore from the seats, but I'll take the walking friendly surroundings of the Cobb location any day of the week. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to hang out with my buddies after a game only to end up driving home because everybody just took off due to traffic and no local places to hang out.
    04-09-2014 12:12 AM
    Eh...some of the parks (Fenway for example) truly have monumental history...Turner Field really doesn't. Sure, it housed the 1996 Olympics, but other than that, it's not even 20 years old, and it's in a REALLY ****ty part of Atlanta. There's nothing around it, visitors have to travel back into the city to do really ANYTHING after games, and the new locations is safer, more visitor friendly and to be totally honest, a more "fun" part of town. I don't like the fact that we won't have an awesome view of the A-town anymore from the seats, but I'll take the walking friendly surroundings of the Cobb location any day of the week. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to hang out with my buddies after a game only to end up driving home because everybody just took off due to traffic and no local places to hang out.
    I hear what your saying, one of the best things about going to Fenway, is that there is just so much around it to do after the game. And with in walking distance. So we don't really have a problem with traffic (parking stinks), we just use the T which adds to the night.
    04-09-2014 12:24 AM
511 ... 56789 ...