I'd never count the Yankees out...!they are a dangerous team when the chemistry is there

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    They buy top notch chemistry every year...rarely does it actually work for them though.
    04-03-2014 03:37 PM
    Ahh yes, the Redlegs about to start. mlb.tv subscription to catch every game out here in Seattle!
    04-03-2014 03:44 PM
    My Rangers got it done tonight in the bottom of the ninth! From down 3-1 to win 4-3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to have to argue with you here...did the Rangers really get it done, or did Papelbon wrap it up and hand it to you?! Haha...joking...you guys got it done.

That being said...my Phillies are an embarassment...especially the bull pen. losing back to back games in the 9th is just awful.

Texas is a good team, don't get me wrong...but we had both games in hand entering the 9th. Pathetic.
    04-03-2014 04:14 PM
    I'm going to have to argue with you here...did the Rangers really get it done, or did Papelbon wrap it up and hand it to you?! Haha...joking...you guys got it done.

That being said...my Phillies are an embarassment...especially the bull pen. losing back to back games in the 9th is just awful.

Texas is a good team, don't get me wrong...but we had both games in hand entering the 9th. Pathetic.
    Haha, it was a little of both. We definitely had some luck with the walks but Moreland's (I think it was him &#128514 started it all and got the momentum.

Yeah it definitely has to suck losing two straight games in the bottom of the 9th. I really though that the Phillies had both games wrapped up...glad I was proved wrong!

jburke82 likes this.
    04-03-2014 04:52 PM
    Boston 2 out 3, and bringing it home today for opener.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-04-2014 12:23 AM
    Cards took 2 out of 3 from the Reds. Now it's on to Pittsburgh this weekend.
    taz323 likes this.
    04-04-2014 01:00 AM
    Jays lost. Oh well 2-1 over the rays on the three gamer

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-04-2014 01:14 AM
    Have a series in Washington this weekend and it appears that their pitching line up is all out of whack because of sickness or something...either way, I'll take it...gNats and Braves always play each other tough, so seeing some back ups in their pitching lineup is fine by me.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-04-2014 08:38 AM
    They buy top notch chemistry every year...rarely does it actually work for them though.
    Nope it doesn't work...27 World Championships, but who's counting
    Edit; Congrats Sean on Member of the Month...job well done
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    04-04-2014 10:59 AM
    Nope it doesn't work...27 World Championships, but who's counting
    Edit; Congrats Sean on Member of the Month...job well done
    And all but two of them came before 2000. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

04-04-2014 11:18 AM
    Cards took 2 out of 3 from the Reds. Now it's on to Pittsburgh this weekend.
    pr1nce, a buddy I work with is friends with Matt Adams and was texting him about his "incident" with the foul ball and the Reds fan last game. Did you see it at all? Apparently, the fan is (was?) threatening to press charges, stating that he recently had knee surgery and the incident hurt his knee. From the video I was shown, the fan DIDN'T stumble, and instead was mocking Adams with the foul ball, and then went on to flip him off.

People are making Adams out to be the bad guy....personally, I really don't see it as a push.
    04-04-2014 11:34 AM
    pr1nce, a buddy I work with is friends with Matt Adams and was texting him about his "incident" with the foul ball and the Reds fan last game. Did you see it at all? Apparently, the fan is (was?) threatening to press charges, stating that he recently had knee surgery and the incident hurt his knee. From the video I was shown, the fan DIDN'T stumble, and instead was mocking Adams with the foul ball, and then went on to flip him off.

People are making Adams out to be the bad guy....personally, I really don't see it as a push.
    I didn't hear about that.
    04-04-2014 12:22 PM
    Have a series in Washington this weekend and it appears that their pitching line up is all out of whack because of sickness or something...either way, I'll take it...gNats and Braves always play each other tough, so seeing some back ups in their pitching lineup is fine by me.
    Sean, congrats on being named member of the month. It's well deserved.
    04-04-2014 12:23 PM
    Braves should take Washington for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-04-2014 12:35 PM
    Hahahaha I will take that 27 time title holder kinda chemistry any day

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-04-2014 02:33 PM
    And all but two of them came before 2000. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not sure why that matters.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-04-2014 02:41 PM
    Since I've been alive...which is around 35 years...they've won 4.

Now I'm not saying that isn't a big accomplishment...my Braves have one won 1. A quarter of what you've won since I've been alive. But when you can buy and sell any players you want because of a seemingly bottomless pit of money...well, I'm just sayin'.
    04-05-2014 07:56 AM
    Braves should take Washington for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    We did yesterday anyways...all the while they b*tch and moan in Washington because Justin Upton let a dead ball that went under the wall sit there and put his hands up to indicate it. Umps get it right and Washington goes into a freakin' complaining frenzy...why? Because the ball wasn't "lodged bad enough".

I laughed so hard as I watched Kimbrel eat them alive to end the game.
    04-05-2014 08:01 AM

Now I'm not saying that isn't a big accomplishment...my Braves have one won 1. A quarter of what you've won since I've been alive. But when you can buy and sell any players you want because of a seemingly bottomless pit of money...well, I'm just sayin'.
    Actually they won 5... ๐Ÿ˜‰. I grew up watching them in the 80's and these were not good times. Most of their wins came when the core 4 arrived and they were home grown. Do they pay more than other teams. Yeah they do. I don't know too many fans that don't wish their owners would do the same.
    Last edited by phreddyl; 04-05-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Spencerdl and Elizabeth2 like this.
    04-05-2014 08:12 AM

Well I've been around over 50 years and...correct me if I'm wrong, but a "bottomless pit of money" is a GOOD thing...NO?
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    04-05-2014 09:33 AM
    We did yesterday anyways...all the while they b*tch and moan in Washington because Justin Upton let a dead ball that went under the wall sit there and put his hands up to indicate it. Umps get it right and Washington goes into a freakin' complaining frenzy...why? Because the ball wasn't "lodged bad enough".

I laughed so hard as I watched Kimbrel eat them alive to end the game.
    Yeah I was too busy watching the Yankees kick our a** all over the ball park. We are In desperate need of a pitcher. Wouldn't hurt if we could hit the ball either

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-05-2014 11:58 AM
    Yeah I was too busy watching the Yankees kick our a** all over the ball park. We are In desperate need of a pitcher. Wouldn't hurt if we could hit the ball either

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Your Jays faired a bit better tonight though!

And to all of you Yankee fans, my trash talk comes from growing up around pretty much ALL BoSox fans. As a Braves fan, I could really care less about the Yankees (with the exception of one year many moons ago where you could suck my a$$, lol!). As far as all the money being a good thing, I personally don't think it is, but hey, it ain't my money, so again, I'm not THAT invested in the opinion.
    HAWK likes this.
    04-05-2014 10:05 PM
    Your Jays faired a bit better tonight though!

And to all of you Yankee fans, my trash talk comes from growing up around pretty much ALL BoSox fans. As a Braves fan, I could really care less about the Yankees (with the exception of one year many moons ago where you could suck my a$$, lol!). As far as all the money being a good thing, I personally don't think it is, but hey, it ain't my money, so again, I'm not THAT invested in the opinion.
    LOL...Go YANKEES!!!!
    04-06-2014 04:04 PM
    Boston, needs to step it up.
    04-06-2014 07:27 PM
    LOL...Go YANKEES!!!!
    You got lucky with that last catch lol ; )

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-06-2014 09:15 PM
511 ... 45678 ...