...!!MLB 2014!!...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Braves are playing good tonight

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Until the 9th...Santana looked absolutely amazing through 8 innings, then Walden gave up a bone headed two walks in the 9th and they, for some reason, brought Kimbrel in with about 5 seconds of warm up time to close out the game (which he did, but not in a pretty way). A win is a win, but 4-3 didn't represent the absolute GEM of a game Santana pitched.

Also, this play by Simmons...JEEEEEEEEBUS! LOL!

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/887897...mbedded_player&gid=2014_04_09_nynmlb_atlmlb_1

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Enjoyed a really REALLY long walk off win last night with the fam...chilling at home watching a less close game tonight (still in our favor thankfully!)

Some shots from last nights fiasco and my brother and niece being goofs (and showing off her new Braves gear)! She was exhausted but was a trooper and chopped all the way until the win in the 10th!

NzkQDhQ.jpg

1IQxUgY.jpg

GsMnQBS.jpg

poJYO6Z.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Because I'm bored to death of NFL football, lol. (end disgruntled Falcons fan whining)

We start the new season/thread with...

- A-Rod banned for season (hopefully forever, lol)
- Instant replay comes to our beloved game, forever questioning the umps (thankfully?)
- Yankees use their infinitely large budget to buy every damn player (or move their big players) while other teams try to figure out how to survive...go figure.

...GO BRAVES!!!

We end it with the Yankees winning. 😃

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73