Hudson to the Giants!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome home Tim Hudson! A great right handed pitcher the Giants are lucky to get him. I will never forget that horrible video of his ankle injury. Looking forward to watching him pitch!
Hopefully he can give them 10-15 wins. I'm thinking he and Lincecum will be the 3/4 starters in some combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
If they can get 10-12 wins from him and an era around 3, it will be a great move. Plus, he and Baumgarner can push each other to go yard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hudson is one of my favorite pitchers and I was really surprised. I thought that he would want to retire as a Brave. After all, I couldn't imagine him in any other uniform. I hope he can do the Giants some good and it doesn't turn out to be another high priced Barry Zito disaster.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hudson is one of my favorite pitchers and I was really surprised. I thought that he would want to retire as a Brave. After all, I couldn't imagine him in any other uniform. I hope he can do the Giants some good and it doesn't turn out to be another high priced Barry Zito disaster.

not at 2 years 23 million- great deal for the giants

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
not at 2 years 23 million- great deal for the giants

I don't know...at his age that might be a little too much. It's not like that's an outrageous contract by any means, but there is risk involved.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know...at his age that might be a little too much. It's not like that's an outrageous contract by any means, but there is risk involved.

It was a freak injury- He was pitching great before it- Not much of a risk

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
He definitely brings risk with him...take a look at the 2009-2012 seasons.

Right. And that's common for an aging player. What I would have done is do an incentive deal with a base and the opportunity to earn more. But then again, Huddy might have been insulted at that due to his great career and accomplishments.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner