Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Broncos

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just don't like it when people hold that against Peyton and say that Eli is better. If you compare stats, watch both play, and compare how they manage the team, the decisions they make, and the overall poise of both, it's clear who is the better QB.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

I don't think Eli is better at all, just lucky really...Tom Brady on the other hand, you better believe I'd take Brady over Peyton in almost ANY scenario, especially in a big game. Tom Brady never lost a post season game for his team...not ever.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Eli is better at all, just lucky really...Tom Brady on the other hand, you better believe I'd take Brady over Peyton in almost ANY scenario, especially in a big game. Tom Brady never lost a post season game for his team...not ever.

I would agree on Eli that lucky is a good word. When he won it all, he was a mediocre QB that benefitted from a good team.

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope KC scores and makes this interesting. Even if they lose it will be a good learning experience for them.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using iMore Forums mobile app

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope KC scores and makes this interesting. Even if they lose it will be a good learning experience for them.

I've been pulling for them but their offense just hasn't taken advantage of any opportunities.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The rematch in 2 weeks will tell a lot about KC.

Definitely. Their defense did a decent job and I feel they even could have done better. However if they want to win in 2 weeks, they will need more than defense.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That game last night told a lot about KC...they are a good team that whose record over-rated them. They will be a playoff team this year, but probably not for long.