Favorite Athlete Of All Time

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Well guys here is something I haven't seen on the forum yet. Who is your favourite athlete of all time ( all sports welcome ) and you can have more than one.

1) Georges St.Peirre
2) Pavel Bure

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I was a big fan of Barry Bonds growing up. So much I got the same earring he had. It's a shame he got involved in what he did. Still was a great player when I watched his games.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Baseball - Hank Aaron
Football - Jerry Rice
Basketball - Penny Hardaway
Boxing - Muhammad Ali
Men's Tennis - Pete Sampras
Women's Tennis - Martina Navratilova

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Penny Hardaway......Come'on D!

lol...I had that dude's shoes when I played high school ball. They were the best damn basketball shoes I ever had...air flight 1's, wore them the hell out too, lol!

nike-air-flight-one-orlando-new-images-1.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Penny Hardaway......Come'on D!

I had to roll my eyes at that too!

Guys, Penny Hardaway (specifically when he played for the Magic) was easily among the top 3 players (non centers) in the game. Even Michael Jordan himself gave props to Penny because he was always up for the challenge and gave Jordan fits on the court. He is without a doubt *my* favorite basketball player of all time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Guys, Penny Hardaway (specifically when he played for the Magic) was easily among the top 3 players (non centers) in the game. Even Michael Jordan himself gave props to Penny because he was always up for the challenge and gave Jordan fits on the court. He is without a doubt *my* favorite basketball player of all time.

LOL! Here here! Penny was awesome on the Magic, his puppet always creeped me out though, lol!

I was playing a pick up basketball game at the gym last year and was wearing my old Mourning hornets jersey I still have (it's like the only jersey I have, sue me, lol!)...a guy said "Nice throwback man! But Mourning played for the Heat!" I just shook my head and kept playing...poor 20 somethings and their skewed vision of REAL NBA basketball! LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

In his early days I thought he was a very good player. I never had him at the same level of MJ. Just my opinion. Maybe I'm too close to Chicago. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro