NCAA Football 2013

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Rose Bowl is turning out to be an awesome game! It's nice having no dog in the fight and just enjoying football...extra nice watching this after watching UGA lose earlier today. :) *smug*

I did not expect Georgia to lose to Nebraska. Not at all.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's good to see that my hometown team showed up to play tonight against Baylor. That was a heckuva starting drive and score, especially by former player of the U, Storm Johnson.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The UCF vs Baylor game has been entertaining and competitive thus far. Hopefully, the second half will be even better.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The UCF vs Baylor game has been entertaining and competitive thus far. Hopefully, the second half will be even better.

UCF is just awesome. Nobody gives them a chance, yet they keep coming out and making their case for being heavily ranked next year...the only problem is that I think they lose their starting QB to the draft this year, which might cause them trouble.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
UCF is just awesome. Nobody gives them a chance, yet they keep coming out and making their case for being heavily ranked next year...the only problem is that I think they lose their starting QB to the draft this year, which might cause them trouble.

I agree, and they don't have many Seniors on that team either. UCF, in my opinion, will attract the Hurricanes rejects who flock to schools like Louisville in the upcoming year and afterwards. They were clearly the second best team from the State of Florida this past season.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Uh-oh....This game has the feel of an eventual slaughter. Please let it be competitive. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That was a heckuva game. Congratulations to Oklahoma for a well deserved victory. Goodnight, everyone...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711