NCAA Football 2013

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The U looked absolutely abysmal...I was actually kind of surprised by the lack of finesse in their game compared to what we saw throughout the regular season. I mean Louisville is no slouch, but Miami should have brought a lot more compared to what they were playing like in the first 3/4's of the regular season.

Oh well, we'll have to rely on my Yellow Jackets to redeem the lowly ACC bowls tonight! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The U looked absolutely abysmal...I was actually kind of surprised by the lack of finesse in their game compared to what we saw throughout the regular season. I mean Louisville is no slouch, but Miami should have brought a lot more compared to what they were playing like in the first 3/4's of the regular season.

Oh well, we'll have to rely on my Yellow Jackets to redeem the lowly ACC bowls tonight! :)

I'm in agreement with you, Sean, even the last part about the Bees redeeming the ACC bowls tonight! I was so disgusted watching the game, specifically the offense. You'd think that since they were playing a team that is basically made up of players they played with, grew up with and played against before going to college that they'd be up for the challenge for the entire night. It's as if the Miami defensive players, said, "F-it. We're tired of carrying the load". Know what I mean?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm in agreement with you, Sean, even the last part about the Bees redeeming the ACC bowls tonight! I was so disgusted watching the game, specifically the offense. You'd think that since they were playing a team that is basically made up of players they played with, grew up with and played against before going to college that they'd be up for the challenge for the entire night. It's as if the Miami defensive players, said, "F-it. We're tired of carrying the load". Know what I mean?

The fact that Miami had 2 lowly points through 3 quarters really speaks towards Louisville's defense...they are very good, but I think Miami, after dropping from the major title contention, kind of hung it up so to speak. After seeing them lose to FSU in November, I didn't ever see the same Miami team again, and while I understand injuries were very much a part of their downward spiral, I was a bit disappointed to see the team kind of go in separate directions. I think this could be a major coaching problem personally.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The fact that Miami had 2 lowly points through 3 quarters really speaks towards Louisville's defense...they are very good, but I think Miami, after dropping from the major title contention, kind of hung it up so to speak. After seeing them lose to FSU in November, I didn't ever see the same Miami team again, and while I understand injuries were very much a part of their downward spiral, I was a bit disappointed to see the team kind of go in separate directions. I think this could be a major coaching problem personally.
They have traditionally held the mindset of National Championship or BUST. I didn't think they were too disappointed about the FSU loss, but the two that followed were devastating, especially the loss to VT. They know they should have won that game. Teddy Bridgewater was slated to play for the "U" but opted to go elsewhere when they fired Randy Shannon who I think was let go too soon. No one knows the south Florida kids better than Randy. As for Al Golden, the rumor mill has him going to Penn State -- his dream job -- if Coach O'Brien leaves for the NFL. After ending the season like this AND after having weather the NCAA Investigative storm, no one would blame him if he did leave.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Am I drunk or is Duke really leading Texas A&M 21 to 3 with 14:21 left in the FIRST half?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently watching the South Carolina vs Wisconsin game on ABC, but I will be heading out to have lunch with my oldest son in a few minutes. Still, I'm looking forward to the Stanford vs Michigan St. game later this afternoon - 5 o'clock, I believe.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently watching the South Carolina vs Wisconsin game on ABC, but I will be heading out to have lunch with my oldest son in a few minutes. Still, I'm looking forward to the Stanford vs Michigan St. game later this afternoon - 5 o'clock, I believe.

I'm looking forward to Stanford vs Michigan State.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Rose Bowl is turning out to be an awesome game! It's nice having no dog in the fight and just enjoying football...extra nice watching this after watching UGA lose earlier today. :) *smug*

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The Rose Bowl is turning out to be an awesome game! It's nice having no dog in the fight and just enjoying football...extra nice watching this after watching UGA lose earlier today. :) *smug*

I agree, I don't care who wins. This is a great game.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox