NCAA Football 2013

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching Fresno State vs USC

I'm watching it, too, while also trying to cater to my youngest son who's playing educational games on my MacBook. I just saw that Miami will be playing Louisville next Saturday at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. I may have to make a trip back home...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching it, too, while also trying to cater to my youngest son who's playing educational games on my MacBook. I just saw that Miami will be playing Louisville next Saturday at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. I may have to make a trip back home...:)

That should be a good game.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
O.K. folks, it's time for Notre Dame to end their season on a high note. Goodbye Tommy Rees, and welcome back(next year) Everrett Golson. Rutgers has never beaten ND, but then again, Rees hasn't thrown the ball to them yet. My prediction...No turnovers, ND wins-If Rees throws a pick or two, it's the Scarlet Knights. I can't wait until next year. GO IRISH!!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know, right. It's bad enough they're playing in my home town, and if I was back in Orlando, I would have been in attendance. The offense flat out sucks, and the defense cannot maintain control of the game when they're only getting a minutes worth of rest before having to go back out there again. #smh

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This game hasn't been entertaining for The U yet!

I know, right. It's bad enough they're playing in my home town, and if I was back in Orlando, I would have been in attendance. The offense flat out sucks, and the defense cannot maintain control of the game when they're only getting a minutes worth of rest before having to go back out there again. #smh

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm really ticked. They just let the guy just waltz into the end zone. They should just throw on the towel. They're defeated and know it. Apparently, they opted to leave the swag back in Miami. Of course I'm here yelling at the big screen...#smh