NCAA Football 2013

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
ve9apa5u.jpg

We rolled so much last night it looks like snow this morning in Auburn.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Man what a day yesterday. Buckeyes had me on the edge of my seat, Auburn really helping us out as long as we can win next week too. What a game Auburn Alabama was. Was funny watching with in-laws and hearing them all say "you can do that?" "you can't do that." on the return. Wish I was back home in Columbus to see the reaction there. Another great week of college football coming up. Can't wait.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Man what a day yesterday. Buckeyes had me on the edge of my seat, Auburn really helping us out as long as we can win next week too. What a game Auburn Alabama was. Was funny watching with in-laws and hearing them all say "you can do that?" "you can't do that." on the return. Wish I was back home in Columbus to see the reaction there. Another great week of college football coming up. Can't wait.

Columbus, Ohio or Columbus, GA?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Awesome games yesterday! Maybe the best college football games that I've ever seen.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Went to the GT/UGA game yesterday and damn near had a heart attack during that game...it was so awesome (even if we didn't win).

Then came home with my brother and sister in law (who are die hard Tide fans) and watched that game (having NO information on what happened).

I can officially say that yesterday's rivalry weekend games took 5-10 years off of my life. But it was OH so worth it!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
What a weekend for college football!
Got to listen to the AUB / Bama game. (driving back from visiting family while the game was on & listening to the AUB announcer. He went nuts)
Made it back to see the TX A&M / Mizzou game. Another great game.

Good Luck

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What a weekend for college football!
Got to listen to the AUB / Bama game. (driving back from visiting family while the game was on & listening to the AUB announcer. He went nuts)
Made it back to see the TX A&M / Mizzou game. Another great game.

Good Luck

I'm with you. The best college football weekend that I can remember. Don't forget the Ohio State/Michigan game.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2