NCAA Football 2013

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Seems tOSU is way outside looking in and they're only 4th. I need Stanford to get it done against Oregon on Thursday and obviously this big win hosting the U tonight

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here, and it's a darn good one, thus far. Miami, however, cannot allow FSU to get a 3 TD score advantage. Oh dang, 21-7. We need a TD on this upcoming drive. Anything less will be a failure and a death knell.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Whew! Way to get it done Noles!! Been a fan my entire life and have only been to the stadium once and that was this year in April on our way to Destin, FL for our 2nd anniversary. I told my partners tonight that we're in there for this game 2015 though

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how it's going to shake out. But if FSU wins out I would love to see them in the BCS title game. Wow!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whew! Way to get it done Noles!! Been a fan my entire life and have only been to the stadium once and that was this year in April on our way to Destin, FL for our 2nd anniversary. I told my partners tonight that we're in there for this game 2015 though
They got a few key stops against the U and took control of the game. Miami depends too much on Duke Johnson when they should be alternating between him and Crawford for a one two punch. Still, FSU was not going to be denied in this game and especially on their home field.

I don't know how it's going to shake out. But if FSU wins out I would love to see them in the BCS title game. Wow!
I'd love to see them in the BCS title game, too. They are deserving, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm note familiar with the ACC. Is there an ACC championship game?

Yes sir, and more than likely, tonight's game was a preview of the upcoming ACC Championship game in Charlotte, NC. Anyway, I'm done for the night. Goodnight...;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got home after consoling my brother...the poor guy was in a state of depressed drunkenness and I had to get him home.

FSU is legit.

The U put up a good fight for half of the game.

I hope Duke's ankle isn't broken (that was nasty!)

FSU deserves to be in 2nd place in the BCS (in my opinion).

...also...

RAMBLIN' WRECK!!! 21-10 :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods