NCAA Football 2013

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Wow! What a finish.
Congrats to SC

I'm going the distance tonight. Watching Stanford / Oregon St.
Gotta put it on in the bedroom.

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tsk tsk...Miami can't let these teams hang like that and expect respect in the top 10.

No arguments here, my friend. If they don't tighten up, they are going to get the same treatment that Clemson got last week. Also, Stephen Morris need to plant that back foot before throwing or don't even play. He's clearly hurt and it's not helping. Duke Johnson can't carry the load alone against the likes of Florida State. Miami has the talent and the confidence to beat anybody, but their inconsistencies in the first half is going to haunt them at some point and probably against the 'Noles.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No arguments here, my friend. If they don't tighten up, they are going to get the same treatment that Clemson got last week. Also, Stephen Morris need to plant that back foot before throwing or don't even play. He's clearly hurt and it's not helping. Duke Johnson can't carry the load alone against the likes of Florida State. Miami has the talent and the confidence to beat anybody, but their inconsistencies in the first half is going to haunt them at some point and probably against the 'Noles.

I wondered if he was still hurt...he looked like he favored one leg when he would exit the field, but I just didn't look that closely at him. Duke Johnson is going to get worn out, poor kid is trying to BE the hurricanes so badly, he really needs to step back a little, save some of that ability for the NFL (where I think he will be successful personally). They need Crawford to step it up in every game like he did against UNC.

Also, I can't believe this is what I'm discussing right now...lol. I feel nauseous.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wondered if he was still hurt...he looked like he favored one leg when he would exit the field, but I just didn't look that closely at him. Duke Johnson is going to get worn out, poor kid is trying to BE the hurricanes so badly, he really needs to step back a little, save some of that ability for the NFL (where I think he will be successful personally). They need Crawford to step it up in every game like he did against UNC.

Also, I can't believe this is what I'm discussing right now...lol. I feel nauseous.

(laughing)....Yeah, right....:)...We know where are loyalty lies in regard to college football, but that doesn't mean we can't have an honest discussion about a specific team - in this case, Miami - I'm actually a hacker who has hacked the account of JustMe'D. The REAL "D" would NEVER hold a conversation like this with a Georgia Tech fan.....(laughing)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
(laughing)....Yeah, right....:)...We know where are loyalty lies in regard to college football, but that doesn't mean we can't have an honest discussion about a specific team - in this case, Miami - I'm actually a hacker who has hacked the account of JustMe'D. The REAL "D" would NEVER hold a conversation like this with a Georgia Tech fan.....(laughing)

I'm truly torn about what could potentially happen to you guys this weekend...in one way, I would like to see Miami succeed...on the other hand, I would laugh so hard if the U just got prison raped by FSU. Decisions...decisions... ;) :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro