NCAA Football 2013

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Who's ready for some college football??
Tennessee vs Alabama
South Carolina vs Missouri
Stanford vs Oregon State
That's just some of what I'll be watching today. Have a great day. Enjoy your favorite games! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who's ready for some college football??
Tennessee vs Alabama
South Carolina vs Missouri
Stanford vs Oregon State
That's just some of what I'll be watching today. Have a great day. Enjoy your favorite games! :)

Dude. I'm always ready for some College Football. In fact, I will be tuning in in about 30 minutes to watch the Miami vs Wake Forest game on ESPNU. This is a trap game for Miami. They no longer have the NCAA investigation hanging over their heads and plays BCS #2 ranked Florida State next week. I'm hoping they can focus on today's task against Wake Forest. We'll know soon enough...:)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Almost back home from a night at my father-in-laws house. Looks like my Noles won't be getting trapped this week!

a6a4a7u7.jpg

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Almost back home from a night at my father-in-laws house. Looks like my Noles won't be getting trapped this week!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/27/a6a4a7u7.jpg

Oh no, that game is already in the bag. 35 zip at the end of the first quarter is shameful. I'm sure Jimbo Fisher will be using his 3rd screen and beyond players for the remainder of the game, especially with Miami coming to town next week. FSU is playing like a championship team.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think the WF on the Wake Forest helmets could be larger! :)

I hear ya. They put up a good fight, but the U still got the W, thankfully. They clearly didn't start the game taking Wake Forest seriously and it almost cost them the game. #smh I was stressing out the entire game.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh no, that game is already in the bag. 35 zip at the end of the first quarter is shameful. I'm sure Jimbo Fisher will be using his 3rd screen and beyond players for the remainder of the game, especially with Miami coming to town next week. FSU is playing like a championship team.

I think so too Just! I couldn't be a coach though. I'd keep my foot on the gas for 3 quarters lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Duke's pretty daggum decent these days

I told my son earlier how teams used o play Duke for homecoming, but not so these days. Duke has been surprisingly good and getting better each since since acquiring their new head coach. Impressive for a team known for basketball, huh?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I told my son earlier how teams used o play Duke for homecoming, but not so these days. Duke has been surprisingly good and getting better each since since acquiring their new head coach. Impressive for a team known for basketball, huh?

Very impressive!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR