NCAA Football 2013

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching Louisville vs Rutgers on ESPN via my Apple TV....:)....and thus far, Teddy Bridgewater (QB Louisville) has been kept in check. By the way, did any of you see the bus load of NFL scouts that are in attendance? Sheesh!

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching Louisville vs Rutgers on ESPN via my Apple TV....:)....and thus far, Teddy Bridgewater (QB Louisville) has been kept in check. By the way, did any of you see the bus load of NFL scouts that are in attendance? Sheesh!

Just turned it on. Remember watching TeddyB in last years game against Florida? He was awesome, and another impressive young man. I caught some of 30-30 show about him in the gym the other day. Another guy I gotta pull for.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...I had to stay away from here so that I wasn't flamed harshly after the U/GT game. My bumble bees fought hard...until the end, when they completely forgot how to play football. Figures, my entire sports life this year is destroyed, lol. I'm going into hibernation.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

I see you finally bought an ATV.
Dat-a-Boy JMD.
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
lol...I had to stay away from here so that I wasn't flamed harshly after the U/GT game. My bumble bees fought hard...until the end, when they completely forgot how to play football. Figures, my entire sports life this year is destroyed, lol. I'm going into hibernation.

Oh no, don't run and hide...Take the beat down like man, chump, er, Sean...lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I see you finally bought an ATV.
Dat-a-Boy JMD.
Good Luck

For a while, my Blu-Ray player was able to match the Apple TV, minus the Apple stuff, of course, but not now. Having said that, do I need an Apple TV? Heck no. Am I glad I bought one? You know it....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just turned it on. Remember watching TeddyB in last years game against Florida? He was awesome, and another impressive young man. I caught some of 30-30 show about him in the gym the other day. Another guy I gotta pull for.

I've got to give Teddy B is props. The guys is well-mannered, talented and has a real understanding of the game of football. He's also intelligent at the QB position. Of course, he's a Florida native....:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The only thing interesting about that USC game last night is that it's going to give their fans (and commentators) a false hope that they are going to develop into something. USC is garbage, and it wasn't just their coach...they made the right move axing Kiffen, but they have a whole lot of work to do if they want to be relevant again, and I get so sick of seeing them over-rated for the last 2 seasons. It's absurd.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only thing interesting about that USC game last night is that it's going to give their fans (and commentators) a false hope that they are going to develop into something. USC is garbage, and it wasn't just their coach...they made the right move axing Kiffen, but they have a whole lot of work to do if they want to be relevant again, and I get so sick of seeing them over-rated for the last 2 seasons. It's absurd.

Yep, and that goes for Notre Dame as well...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
so much hate for the Trojan Nation... so much hate

(laughing)....I wouldn't call it "hate", but you've got to admit that too much undeserved attention, hype and generous rankings are given to certain programs year after year.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So what's the big games for you guys today? I'll be watching Florida vs LSU, Northwestern vs Wisconsin and of course game 2 of the Cardinals vs Dodgers NLCS.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So what's the big games for you guys today? I'll be watching Florida vs LSU, Northwestern vs Wisconsin and of course game 2 of the Cardinals vs Dodgers NLCS.

1. South Carolina vs Arkansas
2. Florida vs LSU
3. Clemson vs Boston College
4. Michigan vs Penn State
5. Texas A&M vs Ole Miss

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Upsets!!!! Missouri beating Georgia and Texas beating Oklahoma. I'm not so surprised by the Mizzu game, but Texas???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods