I'm currently watching the Florida State vs Maryland game via ESPN on my Apple TV until the Miami vs Georgia Tech game comes on around 3:30 EST.
    pr1nce likes this.
    10-05-2013 12:08 PM
    I'm currently watching the Florida State vs Maryland game via ESPN on my Apple TV until the Miami vs Georgia Tech game comes on around 3:30 EST.
    Same here. Georgia vs Tennessee later. Also, ASU vs Notre Dame, Ohio State vs Northwestern and Washington vs Stanford.
    10-05-2013 12:14 PM
    I think the Florida St v Maryland game is gonna be a shoot out. Florida St's freshman QB is unreal, can't believe Mack Brown passed him up as well. Smh....
    10-05-2013 12:21 PM
    I think the Florida St v Maryland game is gonna be a shoot out. Florida St's freshman QB is unreal, can't believe Mack Brown passed him up as well. Smh....

I was WAY off on that one
    pr1nce likes this.
    10-05-2013 04:03 PM
    I was WAY off on that one
    I think a lot of people we're way off on that game. In the meantime, I'm trying not to throw un-Christian-like language at the TV while watching the U play Georgia Tech. Ugh!
    10-05-2013 04:09 PM
    Are you friggin' kidding me? A fumble on the previous possession and now an interception! What the heck! I need to go for a walk or something before I scream myself hoarse. #smh
    10-05-2013 04:14 PM
    Georgia vs Tennessee game is unbelievable. Overtime!!
    10-05-2013 07:20 PM
    I think a lot of people we're way off on that game. In the meantime, I'm trying not to throw un-Christian-like language at the TV while watching the U play Georgia Tech. Ugh!
    It was close all the way to he last 5-6 minutes.
    10-05-2013 07:25 PM
    It was close all the way to he last 5-6 minutes.
    No doubt, and I was tense the entire time until they went up by 15. I'm surprised that GT didn't take more risks and go after a clearly hurt Stephen Morris.
    10-05-2013 08:27 PM
    No doubt, and I was tense the entire time until they went up by 15. I'm surprised that GT didn't take more risks and go after a clearly hurt Stephen Morris.
    Ehh, I was kinda hoping GT won. But I mainly support VT and thought it would be better for VT if GT won. Husband went to VT.
    10-05-2013 09:10 PM
    Ehh, I was kinda hoping GT won. But I mainly support VT and thought it would be better for VT if GT won. Husband went to VT.
    ​I hate you.....(laughing)....
    10-05-2013 09:46 PM
    <--
    10-05-2013 11:59 PM
    I'm watching Louisville vs Rutgers on ESPN via my Apple TV........and thus far, Teddy Bridgewater (QB Louisville) has been kept in check. By the way, did any of you see the bus load of NFL scouts that are in attendance? Sheesh!
    10-10-2013 08:07 PM
    I'm watching Louisville vs Rutgers on ESPN via my Apple TV........and thus far, Teddy Bridgewater (QB Louisville) has been kept in check. By the way, did any of you see the bus load of NFL scouts that are in attendance? Sheesh!
    Just turned it on. Remember watching TeddyB in last years game against Florida? He was awesome, and another impressive young man. I caught some of 30-30 show about him in the gym the other day. Another guy I gotta pull for.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-10-2013 08:16 PM
    lol...I had to stay away from here so that I wasn't flamed harshly after the U/GT game. My bumble bees fought hard...until the end, when they completely forgot how to play football. Figures, my entire sports life this year is destroyed, lol. I'm going into hibernation.
    10-10-2013 08:30 PM
    I see you finally bought an ATV.
    Dat-a-Boy JMD.
    Good Luck
    10-10-2013 08:50 PM
    lol...I had to stay away from here so that I wasn't flamed harshly after the U/GT game. My bumble bees fought hard...until the end, when they completely forgot how to play football. Figures, my entire sports life this year is destroyed, lol. I'm going into hibernation.
    Oh no, don't run and hide...Take the beat down like man, chump, er, Sean...lol
    10-10-2013 09:46 PM
    I see you finally bought an ATV.
    Dat-a-Boy JMD.
    Good Luck
    For a while, my Blu-Ray player was able to match the Apple TV, minus the Apple stuff, of course, but not now. Having said that, do I need an Apple TV? Heck no. Am I glad I bought one? You know it....
    TurboTiger likes this.
    10-10-2013 09:49 PM
    Just turned it on. Remember watching TeddyB in last years game against Florida? He was awesome, and another impressive young man. I caught some of 30-30 show about him in the gym the other day. Another guy I gotta pull for.
    I've got to give Teddy B is props. The guys is well-mannered, talented and has a real understanding of the game of football. He's also intelligent at the QB position. Of course, he's a Florida native....
    10-10-2013 09:52 PM
    interesting... ARZ at USC just kicked off
    10-10-2013 10:39 PM
    The only thing interesting about that USC game last night is that it's going to give their fans (and commentators) a false hope that they are going to develop into something. USC is garbage, and it wasn't just their coach...they made the right move axing Kiffen, but they have a whole lot of work to do if they want to be relevant again, and I get so sick of seeing them over-rated for the last 2 seasons. It's absurd.
    10-11-2013 12:42 PM
    The only thing interesting about that USC game last night is that it's going to give their fans (and commentators) a false hope that they are going to develop into something. USC is garbage, and it wasn't just their coach...they made the right move axing Kiffen, but they have a whole lot of work to do if they want to be relevant again, and I get so sick of seeing them over-rated for the last 2 seasons. It's absurd.
    Yep, and that goes for Notre Dame as well...
    10-11-2013 02:11 PM
    so much hate for the Trojan Nation... so much hate
    10-11-2013 09:18 PM
    so much hate for the Trojan Nation... so much hate
    (laughing)....I wouldn't call it "hate", but you've got to admit that too much undeserved attention, hype and generous rankings are given to certain programs year after year.
    10-11-2013 09:25 PM
    So what's the big games for you guys today? I'll be watching Florida vs LSU, Northwestern vs Wisconsin and of course game 2 of the Cardinals vs Dodgers NLCS.
    10-12-2013 01:58 PM
639 ... 678910 ...