NCAA Football 2013

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The U will take down Florida. My Buckeyes will destroy the left coasters. Norte Dame will take care of that team up north.
I hope you're right. They have the talent but their defense is not yet up to par, in my opinion.

I hope Michigan beats Notre Dame.
No doubt. As a U fan, I have no love for ND...;)

Lol pick your poison.
Hopefully, I'll be able to watch both (12 PM & 4:30 PM) without any disruptions...;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The U scores first (7 - 0) and are off to a good start. Hopefully, they can maintain this level of play and get a victory when it's all said and done.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't stand Johnny Manziel??

I like watching the kid play and respect his talent, but I do not like all of the publicity he's getting. Yet, the sports media have found a guy with a name they like and attitude that they find interesting. Tim Tebow was too "goodie 2 shoes" for them so Johnny Football gives them the rebel they crave. At least that's how I see it.

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I like watching the kid play and respect his talent, but I do not like all of the publicity he's getting. Yet, the sports media have found a guy with a name they like and attitude to they find interesting. Tim Tebow was too "goodie 2 shoes" for them so Johnny Football gives them the rebel they crave. At least that's how I see it.

I can agree with that. I respect his talent as a player. I don't like his on the field antics. I know he's young and maybe he doesn't do more than anyone else. I wish he would go out and play the game and leave the other stuff behind.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal