NCAA Football 2013

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You know what I find hard to believe is that Michigan State hasn't been to the Rose Bowl since 1988! Well deserved.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Auburn looks tough, man. FSU better watch out because you turds haven't really played a team that is good this year. And I'm glad to see OSU go down, they're like FSU. They play cupcakes. But I think Auburn by a TD.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
wow so much celebration last night!! Look at the Cinderella Story that is Auburn this year. Great job to the Tigers. Offense looked great but good lord they need to work on that defense before FSU!!

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Well UT blew their opportunity.....smh

Statesman's title uses "trounced" and the writers are ripping the QB, calling for the coach to go...

I caught the game on the ESPN Mobile app, radio, and then later on TV. Was out and about yesterday. Windchill was in low 20's. Not sure which team that bothered the most, but I sure felt it.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. We had a weird, yet decent winning season, no big news surrounding troubled players or NCAA problems, and the coach and team has a national title in this century. Given what we saw with this past weekends games, there were plenty of good coaches and teams that didn't win their conf, yet had good seasons and will go on to a decent bowl. Sure, mistakes were made over the past few years, but I have a feeling that more turmoil and rebuilding seasons will follow if the naysayers and detractors wishes come true. But, I'm just a fan with a low football IQ, so my speculation is just that :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Auburn looks tough, man. FSU better watch out because you turds haven't really played a team that is good this year. And I'm glad to see OSU go down, they're like FSU. They play cupcakes. But I think Auburn by a TD.

I wouldn't call FSU's schedule a cupcake schedule at all, it's just easy to discredit them because the teams they played (who several were highly ranked) had poor end of season showings...and not only that, but FSU had the HIGHEST average score over the season than any team that played in D1. ANY TEAM. They played a lot of really bad teams, and they hung like 50-70 points EACH game on them. Then they convincingly beat ranked teams (Miami, Duke, Clemson, Florida)...again...CONVINCINGLY.

I'm not a FSU fan at all...but give credit where it's due. FSU and Auburn beat the same amount of ranked teams over the season if I remember correctly, AND FSU held it's opponents to the lowest points against through the season.

These two teams are very nicely matched honestly.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Statesman's title uses "trounced" and the writers are ripping the QB, calling for the coach to go...

I caught the game on the ESPN Mobile app, radio, and then later on TV. Was out and about yesterday. Windchill was in low 20's. Not sure which team that bothered the most, but I sure felt it.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. We had a weird, yet decent winning season, no big news surrounding troubled players or NCAA problems, and the coach and team has a national title in this century. Given what we saw with this past weekends games, there were plenty of good coaches and teams that didn't win their conf, yet had good seasons and will go on to a decent bowl. Sure, mistakes were made over the past few years, but I have a feeling that more turmoil and rebuilding seasons will follow if the naysayers and detractors wishes come true. But, I'm just a fan with a low football IQ, so my speculation is just that :)

I think it bothered both the same just that Baylor made great adjustment and UT didn't. I don't see Mack Brown coming back next year. He did a great job being UT back to the top but they need a new leader now.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Notre Dame vs Rutgers @ Yankee Stadium, on Dec.28th at 12:00. It may be a "chump" bowl, but it's better than not being in one at all.:p
GO IRISH!!!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely!! I will take it. We finished the season 8-4 as of now.. I am proud of my Irish!

I've been a ND fan for a long, long time. Tommy Rees is one of the worst QB's that i've seen play at ND. Next year, if we get Golson back, we could go 12-0. If you can remember back, the last time ND won the Nat'l Championship, the QB was Tony Rice, an OPTION QB, just like Golson. Rees can't run, so in a tight spot he tries to force the ball into a narrow window for the receiver, which causes interceptions. ND needs an option QB, to be competitive.:p

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been a ND fan for a long, long time. Tommy Rees is one of the worst QB's that i've seen play at ND. Next year, if we get Golson back, we could go 12-0. If you can remember back, the last time ND won the Nat'l Championship, the QB was Tony Rice, an OPTION QB, just like Golson. Rees can't run, so in a tight spot he tries to force the ball into a narrow window for the receiver, which causes interceptions. ND needs an option QB, to be competitive.:p

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) ? Quarteback Everett Golson has been readmitted to Notre Dame after being suspended for the fall semester for what he termed "poor judgment on a test."

Notre Dame Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications Paul Browne said Golson had been admitted to the university Friday afternoon. Golson helped the Irish go 12-0 during the regular season last year, regain the No. 1 ranking for the first time in nearly two decades and get to the national title game against Alabama in January. Coach Brian Kelly had been counting on him to play an even bigger role this season until he was suspended in May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it's funny that so many longhorns fans thought there was a legitimate chance Saban would leave Alabama...historically, he's only ever jumped ship when he's badly failing (IE: NFL), so there was really no chance of him coaching at Texas.

This past Saturday really made me miss college football. I know we have the bowl weekends for the next month or so, but i got that empty feeling on Saturday afternoon that I hate.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
(snipped)....
This past Saturday really made me miss college football. I know we have the bowl weekends for the next month or so, but i got that empty feeling on Saturday afternoon that I hate.

Isn't that the truth. I felt so lost....:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Reminder: There are 4 NCAA football bowl games today starting at 2 o'clock.

Game 1 @2:00 New Mexico Bowl

Washington St vs Colorado St.

Game 2 @3:30 Las Vegas Bowl

Fresno St. vs USC

Game 3 @5:30 Idaho Potato Bowl

Buffalo vs San Diego St.

Game 4 @9:00 New Orleans Bowl

Tulane vs LA-Lafayette

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Reminder: There are 4 NCAA football bowl games today starting at 2 o'clock.

Game 1 @2:00 New Mexico Bowl

Washington St vs Colorado St.

Game 2 @3:30 Las Vegas Bowl

Fresno St. vs USC

Game 3 @5:30 Idaho Potato Bowl

Buffalo vs San Diego St.

Game 4 @9:00 New Orleans Bowl

Tulane vs LA-Lafayette

Thanks for the reminder D! I need me some college football. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711