NCAA Football 2013

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Summer is here and the countdown to the 2013 College Football Season has begun. As always, I will proudly represent The "U" and I will vehemently swat any honeybees, er um, yellow jackets, Buckeyes as well as pistol whip any criminal Catholics I see...lol...Just Sayin'...It's all about The "U".

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
We're all undefeated right now! RAMBLIN' WRECK!

buzz.jpg

...I can't lie either, I'm really excited to see how far The U gets this season before this magical word echoes again...(thanks for the bowl game last year btw! :beer: )

20120802sanctions.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
JMD, glad you took the honers & kicked off the thread.

All I can say us that I can't wait.
Although we made it to the CWS (NC sent us packing) it's just not as exciting as football season, at least for me.

Good Luck to everyone.
Geaux Tigers

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
JMD, glad you took the honers & kicked off the thread.

All I can say us that I can't wait.
Although we made it to the CWS (NC sent us packing) it's just not as exciting as football season, at least for me.

Good Luck to everyone.
Geaux Tigers

You're very welcome, but it was your idea...:)....Anyway, in case you don't have your team's upcoming football schedule, I've included a link below.

2013 LSU Tigers Football Schedule

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We're all undefeated right now! RAMBLIN' WRECK!

http://ecocar.gatech.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/buzz.jpg

...I can't lie either, I'm really excited to see how far The U gets this season before this magical word echoes again...(thanks for the bowl game last year btw! :beer: )

http://www.macobserver.com/imgs/teaser_images/20120802sanctions.jpg

I will only say this once, I hope your team does well this season. Now that I've got the diplomatic approach out of the way, I hope they go 0 - 12 (laughing).

2013 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football Schedule

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think it's highly possible. We have the talent, especially at QB. Deep at RB and solid at all positions.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

I agree that is highly possible and they have the talent to pull it off, however, one loss could do 'me in especially if that loss is late in the season. Of course, that also depends on the win/loss record of the other competing teams. In any case, it'll be fun to watch. I simply love college football. :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I agree that is highly possible and they have the talent to pull it off, however, one loss could do 'me in especially if that loss is late in the season. Of course, that also depends on the win/loss record of the other competing teams. In any case, it'll be fun to watch. I simply love college football. :)

I really think it'll be Ohio State coming in undefeated. They have a joke of a schedule and good talent. But when they meet an SEC team in the championship they will get smoked, just like the Irish last year.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really think it'll be Ohio State coming in undefeated. They have a joke of a schedule and good talent. But when they meet an SEC team in the championship they will get smoked, just like the Irish last year.

We'll know soon enough, my friend...;)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
You're very welcome, but it was your idea...:)....Anyway, in case you don't have your team's upcoming football schedule, I've included a link below.

2013 LSU Tigers Football Schedule
Tks for the schedule JMD. At least it displays local game time.
I subscribe for calendar purposes, to LSU & the Saints via Rivals.com & it syncs all game times in the Eastern Time zone. You would think Rivals / Yahoo could sort that out since my Yahoo account displays CT.
Subscribing from the LSU site drops after the current year. I'm sure it's my screw up but I'll live with Rivals for now.

Anyway, Geaux Tigers

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tks for the schedule JMD. At least it displays local game time.
I subscribe for calendar purposes, to LSU & the Saints via Rivals.com & it syncs all game times in the Eastern Time zone. You would think Rivals / Yahoo could sort that out since my Yahoo account displays CT.
Subscribing from the LSU site drops after the current year. I'm sure it's my screw up but I'll live with Rivals for now.

Anyway, Geaux Tigers
You're very welcome...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234