What a weekend for college football!
    Got to listen to the AUB / Bama game. (driving back from visiting family while the game was on & listening to the AUB announcer. He went nuts)
    Made it back to see the TX A&M / Mizzou game. Another great game.

Good Luck
    rdiddy_25 and pr1nce like this.
    12-01-2013 10:11 PM
    What a weekend for college football!
    Got to listen to the AUB / Bama game. (driving back from visiting family while the game was on & listening to the AUB announcer. He went nuts)
    Made it back to see the TX A&M / Mizzou game. Another great game.

Good Luck
    I'm with you. The best college football weekend that I can remember. Don't forget the Ohio State/Michigan game.
    12-02-2013 07:44 AM
    I feel sorry for people in Alabama that have to take a **** today.
    rdiddy_25 likes this.
    12-02-2013 08:03 AM
    lol...right!? It looked like freakin' snow!
    12-02-2013 08:08 AM
    You two are downright ruthless...(laughing)
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    12-02-2013 05:35 PM
    You two are downright ruthless...(laughing)
    Now I don't care who you are...That is downright funny both comments above 'Ds. That is good...LOL
    Just_Me_D and ctt1wbw like this.
    12-02-2013 05:59 PM
    Mwahahahaha!
    12-02-2013 08:21 PM
    Just heard a rumor that Notre Dame will play Miami in the Hyundai Sun Bowl, out in El Paso, on Dec 31st. Can anyone confirm this?
    12-03-2013 10:59 AM
    Bowls have not been confirmed or even officially announced yet. You gotta wait until after this coming weekend when all the conference championship games are completed. Here are the "projections", but these are HIGHLY subject to change...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...l-projections/
    12-03-2013 11:31 AM
    Just heard a rumor that Notre Dame will play Miami in the Hyundai Sun Bowl, out in El Paso, on Dec 31st. Can anyone confirm this?
    I hadn't heard that particular rumor, but I have heard on numerous occasions that Miami is projected to play in the Chick-fil-A bowl, but we'll know soon enough...
    12-03-2013 11:40 AM
    Bowls have not been confirmed or even officially announced yet. You gotta wait until after this coming weekend when all the conference championship games are completed. Here are the "projections", but these are HIGHLY subject to change...

Bowl Projections: Season's end brings clarity to postseason picture - College Football - Stewart Mandel - SI.com
    This is more in line with what I had been hearing for a while.
    12-03-2013 11:40 AM
    I hadn't heard that particular rumor, but I have heard on numerous occasions that Miami is projected to play in the Chick-fil-A bowl, but we'll know soon enough...
    This year may not play favor to Miami in this game...because the BCS champ game will feature an ACC team, therefore the Orange bowl has to fall back to the 2nd place team (which will probably be Duke or Clemson)...depending on which of those go, the one that doesn't will probably end up in the ChickFilA bowl.
    12-03-2013 12:24 PM
    This year may not play favor to Miami in this game...because the BCS champ game will feature an ACC team, therefore the Orange bowl has to fall back to the 2nd place team (which will probably be Duke or Clemson)...depending on which of those go, the one that doesn't will probably end up in the ChickFilA bowl.
    Ah that's right. I forgot all about that. With that in mind, Grunt's rumor may indeed pan out.
    12-03-2013 12:43 PM
    Miami should decimate Notre Dame...SHOULD...if your pelicans lose to the Irish, I'll have a Ramblin' Wreck membership forum waiting for you after the game is over.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-03-2013 01:59 PM
    be nice to my Irish!!!

BTW speaking of ND, our OC and QB Coach Chuck Martin just accepted the job of Head Coach at Miami (OH)

and on USC. I think they should have given the job to Ed Orgeron who was the interim coach. Now he resigned because he didn't get the job and they gave it to Steve Sarkisian. Sarkisian and Kiffen were best friends and assistant coaches together and I don't see the program changing now since they hired him.
    12-03-2013 02:20 PM
    Miami should decimate Notre Dame...SHOULD...if your pelicans lose to the Irish, I'll have a Ramblin' Wreck membership forum waiting for you after the game is over.
    (laughing)....and I'll gladly join....Man, I'd be ticked if they were to lose to Notre Dame. In all honesty, they should have only one loss, and that's to FSU. It's been a disappointing season in that regard, but also a glimmer of hope because of all of their young talent. As for GT, at least they beat Duke, right?....
    12-03-2013 02:26 PM
    be nice to my Irish!!!
    Not bonn happen, my friend......My level of disdain goes way back. Remember the Catholics vs Convicts crap?...lol

BTW speaking of ND, our OC and QB Coach Chuck Martin just accepted the job of Head Coach at Miami (OH)

and on USC. I think they should have given the job to Ed Orgeron who was the interim coach. Now he resigned because he didn't get the job and they gave it to Steve Sarkisian. Sarkisian and Kiffen were best friends and assistant coaches together and I don't see the program changing now since they hired him.
    Wow! I had not heard that. This may hurt the program more than it helps.
    12-03-2013 02:30 PM
    ND has a quarterback who likes to throw to the other team. This year would be Thug U's best chance to beat the Irish, but if they play, i'll stay with Notre Dame.

As for the Catholics vs the Convicts game...That was in response to Jimmy Johnson letting his players jump the ND players in the field tunnel, the year before.
    12-03-2013 04:19 PM
    ND has a quarterback who likes to throw to the other team.
    To show our appreciation, we will gladly accept any pass thrown to our defensive players...
    This year would be Thug U's best chance to beat the Irish, but if they play, i'll stay with Notre Dame.
    The U will indeed win, and I would expect you to stay true to your team as I am with mine...

As for the Catholics vs the Convicts game...That was in response to Jimmy Johnson letting his players jump the ND players in the field tunnel, the year before.
    Hey, we didn't start it. It just happened...lol
    12-03-2013 04:31 PM
    I'm excited that Jameis can now get on with his potential Heisman and national championship season! #GoNoles

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
    12-06-2013 12:41 AM
    I'm ready to see Florida State rout dook in the ACC Championship game!
    pr1nce and Just_Me_D like this.
    12-06-2013 09:39 AM
    I'm ready to see Florida State rout dook in the ACC Championship game!
    I'm looking forward to this too. I'll also be watching Ohio State vs Michigan State.
    12-06-2013 10:03 AM
    I'll be watching the Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois MAC championship game tonight on ESPN 2. There's a lot of NIU Huskies fans where I live.
    12-06-2013 07:50 PM
    So much for NIU busting the BCS this season.
    12-07-2013 12:05 AM
    Watching today:
    OK / OK St
    AUB / Mizzou
    FSU / Duke & Ohio St / Michigan St ( gotta get the 2nd screen going)
    Good Luck to all today
    12-07-2013 12:06 PM
639 ... 1819202122 ...