VT is no slouch...and the U is pretty beat up now. I wouldn't take it too hard, because I'm thinking you guys still take the division (since we may end up tied but you guys take the tie breaker).
    The division is going to be interesting. 4 teams with only two conference losses at the moment. VT wins tie breakers with Miami and GT, but loses tie break to Duke. Presumably VT will beat Maryland and UVA and end up with two conference losses. . GT wins tie break with Duke, loses it to VT and Miami, but GT will probably end up with one more conference loss to Clemson next week. Miami wins a tie break with GT, presumably will win a tie break with Duke when they play next week, and loses the tie break to VT. So Miami will end up with two conference losses assuming they beat both Duke and UVA and Pittsburgh. Duke loses the tie break to GT, wins it against VT, and presumably loses it against Miami so Duke ends up with three conference losses.

So my prediction is that VT and Miami both end up with two conference losses, and Duke and GT end up with three conference losses and therefore VT takes the division. Even though I'm a VT fan (hubby's alma mater), I'm not sure I like this scenario because Florida State looks scary.
    11-10-2013 12:02 PM
    The division is going to be interesting. 4 teams with only two conference losses at the moment. VT wins tie breakers with Miami and GT, but loses tie break to Duke. Presumably VT will beat Maryland and UVA and end up with two conference losses. . GT wins tie break with Duke, loses it to VT and Miami, but GT will probably end up with one more conference loss to Clemson next week. Miami wins a tie break with GT, presumably will win a tie break with Duke when they play next week, and loses the tie break to VT. So Miami will end up with two conference losses assuming they beat both Duke and UVA and Pittsburgh. Duke loses the tie break to GT, wins it against VT, and presumably loses it against Miami so Duke ends up with three conference losses.

So my prediction is that VT and Miami both end up with two conference losses, and Duke and GT end up with three conference losses and therefore VT takes the division. Even though I'm a VT fan (hubby's alma mater), I'm not sure I like this scenario because Florida State looks scary.
    Florida State looks really good. I would love to see Bama and FSU!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    pr1nce likes this.
    11-10-2013 12:24 PM
    Florida State looks really good. I would love to see Bama and FSU!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    I think this will be the national championship game!!
    11-10-2013 12:49 PM

Sound logic here. Wouldn't it be crazy if Duke wins out and takes it because of their win over VT though? LOL!
    11-10-2013 01:04 PM
    Sound logic here. Wouldn't it be crazy if Duke wins out and takes it because of their win over VT though? LOL!
    That would be nuts! Granted they aren't quite the Duke of old, but still Duke!!!
    11-10-2013 02:24 PM
    VT is no slouch...and the U is pretty beat up now. I wouldn't take it too hard, because I'm thinking you guys still take the division (since we may end up tied but you guys take the tie breaker).
    VT has always had a very good team, but Miami beat themselves in this particular game. Three consecutive turnovers resulting in scores resulting in giving VT the belief that they could win did them in. They're performance or lack thereof is inexcusable. Duke is playing solid football and is no longer everybody's doormat and could prove to be a challenge, especially if they exploit the defense in the manner that Wake Forest did with their offensive schemes. They still should win the conference if they don't get too down on themselves and play the remaining games like they know they should. A VT loss would also be helpful.
    11-11-2013 11:37 AM
    I'm watching Ball State vs Northern Illinois tonight. NIU is trying to bust the BCS again this year. Good game so far.
    11-13-2013 10:34 PM
    That was a great game. NIU beats Ball State 48-27. The game was tied at 27 in the 4th quarter.
    11-13-2013 11:53 PM
    Considering I fully expected a loss...I can't feel too terribly bad that my jackets hung 31 on Clemson and kept with their rushing yards dominance they've held all season. Toilet Bowl here we come!
    11-15-2013 08:23 AM
    Considering I fully expected a loss...I can't feel too terribly bad that my jackets hung 31 on Clemson and kept with their rushing yards dominance they've held all season. Toilet Bowl here we come!
    GT didn't play bad at all. Clemson was simply playing Clemson football.
    11-15-2013 08:40 AM
    GT didn't play bad at all. Clemson was simply playing Clemson football.
    It's hilarious to me that they still gave up like 200 passing yards to GT...considering our offense, lol!
    11-15-2013 02:45 PM
    What games are you guys watching today?
    11-16-2013 10:02 AM
    11-16-2013 10:04 AM
    Miami vs Duke
    Florida vs South Carolina

I'm sure I'll watch a few more.
    11-16-2013 10:06 AM
    Miami vs Duke
    Florida vs South Carolina

I'm sure I'll watch a few more.
    I'll be watching Georgia vs Auburn, Michigan State vs Nebraska and Ohio State vs Illinois...maybe the first half. I'm sure there will be others.
    11-16-2013 10:12 AM
    GA / AUB
    11-16-2013 02:34 PM
    Michigan State vs Nebraska is a good game. Spartans up 27-21 near the end of the 3rd period.
    11-16-2013 06:17 PM
    I'm just sitting here trying to maintain my composure while watching the Miami vs Duke game, but I'm starting to come unglued...#smh
    11-16-2013 06:23 PM
    I'm just sitting here trying to maintain my composure while watching the Miami vs Duke game, but I'm starting to come unglued...#smh
    I don't blame you 45-30! The game is not on here so I didn't know what was going on.
    11-16-2013 06:46 PM
    I don't blame you 45-30! The game is not on here so I didn't know what was going on.
    They are indeed going to lose this game, and I'm ticked.
    11-16-2013 06:53 PM
    They are indeed going to lose this game, and I'm ticked.

Woosah!!

NCAA Football 2013-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1384647414.259951.jpg
    11-16-2013 07:16 PM
    Duke with the uncontested lead in their division! It's insane.
    11-16-2013 07:25 PM
    DUKE! I'm still in shock!
    11-16-2013 07:34 PM
    DUKE! I'm still in shock!
    They've earned it though. I don't quite believe it myself.
    11-16-2013 07:41 PM
    GA / AUB. What a game. What a game. What a game
    Watching BAMA / Mss St on TV & Fla / SC on my MBA.
    Totally confused since the teams are wearing similar colors.
    Oh yeah, I've also had 3 glasses of champagne.
    Good Luck to all.
    11-16-2013 08:47 PM
639 ... 1516171819 ...