Just some amazing games again today!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-27-2013 12:18 AM
    Tsk tsk...Miami can't let these teams hang like that and expect respect in the top 10.
    10-27-2013 10:45 PM
    Tsk tsk...Miami can't let these teams hang like that and expect respect in the top 10.
    No arguments here, my friend. If they don't tighten up, they are going to get the same treatment that Clemson got last week. Also, Stephen Morris need to plant that back foot before throwing or don't even play. He's clearly hurt and it's not helping. Duke Johnson can't carry the load alone against the likes of Florida State. Miami has the talent and the confidence to beat anybody, but their inconsistencies in the first half is going to haunt them at some point and probably against the 'Noles.
    10-27-2013 10:52 PM
    No arguments here, my friend. If they don't tighten up, they are going to get the same treatment that Clemson got last week. Also, Stephen Morris need to plant that back foot before throwing or don't even play. He's clearly hurt and it's not helping. Duke Johnson can't carry the load alone against the likes of Florida State. Miami has the talent and the confidence to beat anybody, but their inconsistencies in the first half is going to haunt them at some point and probably against the 'Noles.
    I wondered if he was still hurt...he looked like he favored one leg when he would exit the field, but I just didn't look that closely at him. Duke Johnson is going to get worn out, poor kid is trying to BE the hurricanes so badly, he really needs to step back a little, save some of that ability for the NFL (where I think he will be successful personally). They need Crawford to step it up in every game like he did against UNC.

Also, I can't believe this is what I'm discussing right now...lol. I feel nauseous.
    10-28-2013 07:41 AM
    I wondered if he was still hurt...he looked like he favored one leg when he would exit the field, but I just didn't look that closely at him. Duke Johnson is going to get worn out, poor kid is trying to BE the hurricanes so badly, he really needs to step back a little, save some of that ability for the NFL (where I think he will be successful personally). They need Crawford to step it up in every game like he did against UNC.

Also, I can't believe this is what I'm discussing right now...lol. I feel nauseous.
    (laughing)....Yeah, right.......We know where are loyalty lies in regard to college football, but that doesn't mean we can't have an honest discussion about a specific team - in this case, Miami - I'm actually a hacker who has hacked the account of JustMe'D. The REAL "D" would NEVER hold a conversation like this with a Georgia Tech fan.....(laughing)
    10-28-2013 11:19 AM
    (laughing)....Yeah, right.......We know where are loyalty lies in regard to college football, but that doesn't mean we can't have an honest discussion about a specific team - in this case, Miami - I'm actually a hacker who has hacked the account of JustMe'D. The REAL "D" would NEVER hold a conversation like this with a Georgia Tech fan.....(laughing)
    I'm truly torn about what could potentially happen to you guys this weekend...in one way, I would like to see Miami succeed...on the other hand, I would laugh so hard if the U just got prison raped by FSU. Decisions...decisions...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-28-2013 01:22 PM
    I'm ready for Michigan vs Michigan State and Miami vs Florida State!
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-02-2013 11:27 AM
    Need Miami to win tonight to help tOSU in the BCS but I'm not seeing that happen. Sorry D.
    11-02-2013 11:37 AM
    Need Miami to win tonight to help tOSU in the BCS but I'm not seeing that happen. Sorry D.
    I picked Ohio State to play for the National Championship before the season. It doesn't look like that's going to happen.
    11-02-2013 11:43 AM
    Seems tOSU is way outside looking in and they're only 4th. I need Stanford to get it done against Oregon on Thursday and obviously this big win hosting the U tonight
    11-02-2013 12:16 PM
    Ohio State has the easiest route. Anyone in front of them can trip up on any given night. Still have high hopes.
    11-02-2013 12:33 PM
    Man, I'm trying to decide if I want to watch the Gamecocks or Michigan-Michigan St
    11-02-2013 12:34 PM
    Michigan/Michigan State!
    11-02-2013 12:37 PM
    Michigan/Michigan State!
    Looks like time warner cable east made that decision for me. Mich-Mich St isn't televised lol
    11-02-2013 12:38 PM
    Watching Miss St / SC.
    Good Luck to all today.
    11-02-2013 01:11 PM
    Watching Miami vs FSU!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-02-2013 08:46 PM
    Same here, and it's a darn good one, thus far. Miami, however, cannot allow FSU to get a 3 TD score advantage. Oh dang, 21-7. We need a TD on this upcoming drive. Anything less will be a failure and a death knell.
    pr1nce likes this.
    11-02-2013 09:30 PM
    Florida State looks awful strong....sorry D.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-02-2013 10:41 PM
    Florida State looks awful strong....sorry D.
    No doubt, and they've taken total control of this game.
    11-02-2013 10:51 PM
    Whew! Way to get it done Noles!! Been a fan my entire life and have only been to the stadium once and that was this year in April on our way to Destin, FL for our 2nd anniversary. I told my partners tonight that we're in there for this game 2015 though
    11-02-2013 11:28 PM
    I don't know how it's going to shake out. But if FSU wins out I would love to see them in the BCS title game. Wow!
    11-02-2013 11:38 PM
    Whew! Way to get it done Noles!! Been a fan my entire life and have only been to the stadium once and that was this year in April on our way to Destin, FL for our 2nd anniversary. I told my partners tonight that we're in there for this game 2015 though
    They got a few key stops against the U and took control of the game. Miami depends too much on Duke Johnson when they should be alternating between him and Crawford for a one two punch. Still, FSU was not going to be denied in this game and especially on their home field.

I don't know how it's going to shake out. But if FSU wins out I would love to see them in the BCS title game. Wow!
    I'd love to see them in the BCS title game, too. They are deserving, in my opinion.
    11-02-2013 11:46 PM
    I'm note familiar with the ACC. Is there an ACC championship game?
    11-02-2013 11:50 PM
    I'm note familiar with the ACC. Is there an ACC championship game?
    Yes sir, and more than likely, tonight's game was a preview of the upcoming ACC Championship game in Charlotte, NC. Anyway, I'm done for the night. Goodnight...
    pr1nce likes this.
    11-02-2013 11:58 PM
    Yes sir, and more than likely, tonight's game was a preview of the upcoming ACC Championship game in Charlotte, NC. Anyway, I'm done for the night. Goodnight...
    Thanks D! Goodnight.
    11-03-2013 12:02 AM
639 ... 1213141516 ...