!...MLB 2013...!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol, you're right! This was downright pathetic and embarrassing. At least this wasn't a repeat of 04 when we were swept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cardinals got beat by a better team. Nothing to be upset about. This team performed better than expected this season and had another great season. Their young and talented. I can't wait for next year. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy the sox won, but it was a close series. Seeing how the cardinals did this year. Their gonna be a tough team to beat next year.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The Cardinals have already started making some changes. They declined the option on Jake Westbrook. This was expected with all the young pitchers they have.

tgp

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Cubs fans have nothing to say!!!!

Correct! I'm a Brewers fan and I have nothing to say. But since I moved from the Midwest to the East, the Red Sox are my 2nd favorite team, so it turned out wonderful for me! The Cardinals were great, but they were outplayed by an even greater team.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Correct! I'm a Brewers fan and I have nothing to say. But since I moved from the Midwest to the East, the Red Sox are my 2nd favorite team, so it turned out wonderful for me! The Cardinals were great, but they were outplayed by an even greater team.

I agree

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I was disappointed to see the Cardinals lose in the fashion that they did (ie: sloppy play, hitting slump), but if there was a team I'm OK with them losing to, it'd be the Red Sox. They'll be better next year with all the youth on the roster. If they can shore up their middle infield, that would be a plus.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
A report says Detroit Tigers will hire Brad Ausmus as their new manager. Cubs were rumored to be going after him too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner