!...MLB 2013...!

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
That was the best "God Bless America" I have EVER heard.

Ditto!

It was painful seeing the Cards, well Wong in particular, make a baserunning blunder. I'll say this much, this may be one of the most unpredictable and sloppy World Series to date. Hoping for Waino to be back on form tonight.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ditto!

It was painful seeing the Cards, well Wong in particular, make a baserunning blunder. I'll say this much, this may be one of the most unpredictable and sloppy World Series to date. Hoping for Waino to be back on form tonight.

Waino needs to pitch well tonight. Then we'll have Wacha for Wednesday night in Boston.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
They've got to play good baseball for Game 6...or at the very least, go down swinging. Having Wacha on the mound again will help some.

Bernie Miklasz (of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch) pretty much sums up what I'm thinking in his morning podcast: BWB: Time for Cards to Show Up

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If I was Wacha, I would be crapping my pants under all this pressure. It's an awful lot of expectations on this kid.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If I was Wacha, I would be crapping my pants under all this pressure. It's an awful lot of expectations on this kid.

If he's handled it during the regular season and playoffs at this point, I think he'll do fine tonight. The rest of his team though has gotta step up.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If he's handled it during the regular season and playoffs at this point, I think he'll do fine tonight. The rest of his team though has gotta step up.

I know it might be a lot of pressure on a 22 year old. But I think he'll pitch very well tomorrow and give the Cardinals a chance to win. I just hope they bring the good bats to hit with.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
They picked the wrong time to fall into a slump..this is exactly what happened when they had their losing streak in the regular season. It seems as if Holliday was the only one fighting to win that game last night. I need the rest of the team to show up and start hitting!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73