NHL Hockey is back!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm here. Glad the Pens are up but I have ZERO faith in Fleury. Wanted him gone badly this past offseason.

Considering the move he just made to block that shot, he may have gotten his second wind. Up 3-0 now. Almost makes up for the Bucs getting creamed.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Considering the move he just made to block that shot, he may have gotten his second wind. Up 3-0 now. Almost makes up for the Bucs getting creamed.

Yeah, but Fleury has always been rather decent during the season and always chokes in the playoffs. In that case, what's the point?

That loss today sucked big time! AJ did not have his stuff at all!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but Fleury has always been rather decent during the season and always chokes in the playoffs. In that case, what's the point?

That loss today sucked big time! AJ did not have his stuff at all!

Fair enough. He does have one cup under his metaphorical belt. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. :)

I am so glad I was at work for that game, else there would have been a lot of cursing. Still, it's not over yet.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Fair enough. He does have one cup under his metaphorical belt. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. :)

I am so glad I was at work for that game, else there would have been a lot of cursing. Still, it's not over yet.

Oh, I completely gave up on Fleury two seasons ago. Prob should've been sooner. Can't stand him and want him gone in the worst way! Vokoun played so much better than him. Sad that he's gonna be out for a while.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I was super disappointed with how last season ended, don't get me wrong, but I do know they're all under freaky amounts of pressure. Burghers are nuts about their sports. This game went really well, so I take that as a good sign.

And they can't be worse than the Steelers.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was super disappointed with how last season ended, don't get me wrong, but I do know they're all under freaky amounts of pressure. Burghers are nuts about their sports. This game went really well, so I take that as a good sign.

And they can't be worse than the Steelers.

Ugh! Don't even get me started on them.....

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I listen to my local radio broadcast through iheartradio. There is also the NHL app, and a whole section in the App Store featuring the official apps for the teams.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
What is everyone thinking after this first round of games for the 2013 season? I'm a Carolina fan, but they aren't looking too good out of the gate. Boston and the Pens both look great so far. Who do y'all pull for and what do you think of the first games?

I am a Canucks fan at heart, but I honestly have a feeling that Toronto is going to take it this year

Sent from my iPhone 5

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Yeah I like the hawks as well

Sent from my iPhone 5

Tell ya what, I just feel privileged to have seen them raise the Cup twice in my lifetime.

Saw the Bears win a SB, six titles for the Bulls, a World Series for the Sox...not much left. Maybe another Super Bowl before I shuffle off this mortal plane.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Tell ya what, I just feel privileged to have seen them raise the Cup twice in my lifetime.

Saw the Bears win a SB, six titles for the Bulls, a World Series for the Sox...not much left. Maybe another Super Bowl before I shuffle off this mortal plane.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Chicago has been a great sports city

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner