What app do you guys use for your sports updates?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have quite a few on my iPhone 5, but I'd have to say that the one i use the absolute most isn't really an app at all, but a button that takes me to espn.com...it's very quickly updated, and I've noticed the scores seem to update faster on the website than on the Sports Center Feed app (which i also use sometimes).

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I use the CSN app for my local teams and I use the sports center feeds app. It's straight and to the point.

Tapped to talk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ESPN ScoreCenter app is tops in my opinion. I love how I can set it to alert me to breaking news in general as well as individual teams. I also like how I can set it to alert me per scoring drive, score by quarter or final score. I'm currently testing out the ESPN SC Feeds app. This far, it's okay, but it won't replace the ScoreCenter app anytime soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yahoo Sportacular. My current favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually testing out the Yahoo Sportacular app as we speak. Thus far, it's pretty good, but I'm waiting to see how it alerts me in regard to particular games and stuff. It has the potential to replace Scorecenter as my go-to app, but not just yet.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I also use Scorecenter.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Not a big fan of Scorecenter so I used The Score(Scoremobile) for last year but the yahoo Sportacular app is now my favorite even with the stupid name. As complete as the Score is, it can be painfully slow at getting info at times which is not good for a sports score app.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I used to use espn score center but I got annoyed by it. Team stream by bleacher report is so so so so much better in every way, you get score alerts from all your favorite teams + in app video reports as well as tweets having to do with them team. All around is awesome I suggest you check it out

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711